Thread: Pipes!!

Pipes!!

Finally got the Non Res Milltek Catback Zorst installed. Nice low Rumble at Idle, and very Authoritative at WOT. You will know I am there. At cruise no drone at all. As a matter of fact its just as quiet as the stock Resonated unit. Over all I am very pleased. I didn't what to expect, but in my opinion its just perfect. Just thought I would share........

03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Agreed- and I get a lot compliments on the sound. I think it has just the right amount of loud without being obnoxious. However; there is no sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night with it firing up in the garage..00
    210K miles rolled

I told you you'd like it! And yeah, no sneaky sneaky no mo
    2003 RS 6______________________________________________
    Mugello Blue/Silver Interior/Wood Trim/Warm Weather Package/
    LED Tail lights/RNS-E/DVD Video/OEM S5 19's/Custom Painted Calipers/Full CAT-Less, Nonresonated Milltek/APR DV's/
    H-Sport Sway Bars/5 Bar FPR/ABT Aluminum pedals/MTM TCU Chip

-------Other Rides
    2007 Cadillac Escalade
    2007 Jeep Compass
    2006 Jeep Commander
    2006 Chevy Colorado Reg Cab
    -------

With all due respect.

That is one nice looking a$$.

Can you post a sound clip?

Damn those tips are huge. Tips, tips, tips

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    With all due respect.

That is one nice looking a$$.

Can you post a sound clip?

Damn those tips are huge. Tips, tips, tips
    Yea those Tips are kind of big. They fill out the openings quite nicely. The Tips came Satin Black, but the mufflers are shiny Stainless Steel. Didn't like the way they looked. So I got me some VHT High Temperature spray paint and sprayed the mufflers black and walla, everything looked like the Factory SE exhaust. Only larger. Sound Clips, well I am working on that. I have never posted anything on Youtube yet. But I am working on it.......................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Now that's an ass....

Like the numberplate.

Last edited by DHall1; July 24th, 2010 at 08:16.

Thumbs up

You finally got it. Sounds great. I love the way mine sounds. I actually like the bigger tips over stock.

Awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by SiLRS6 View Post
    You finally got it. Sounds great. I love the way mine sounds. I actually like the bigger tips over stock.

Awsome!
    Absolutely love mine also. Sounds Incredible. Deep and Intimidating, yet not to loud. Really sounds like a Beast now, especially above 3000rpm. Before while cruising at about 2800-3000 rpm the Resonators started to quieten things up a bit. Actually quite disappointing. Now at that RPM she's just starting to sound Sweet. I actually find myself winding down the windows as I go through overpasses just to hear that sweet note. As I said before I couldn't be any more happier. I am in Florida so I will probably go with Cat-less downpipes next. I hope it doesn't get to loud, but that's the way most of those Blokes in the UK do it. And they seem to quite happy with the results. And those beautiful large Tips are only Icing on the cake...........

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    Absolutely love mine also. Sounds Incredible. Deep and Intimidating, yet not to loud. Really sounds like a Beast now, especially above 3000rpm. Before while cruising at about 2800-3000 rpm the Resonators started to quieten things up a bit. Actually quite disappointing. Now at that RPM she's just starting to sound Sweet. I actually find myself winding down the windows as I go through overpasses just to hear that sweet note. As I said before I couldn't be any more happier. I am in Florida so I will probably go with Cat-less downpipes next. I hope it doesn't get to loud, but that's the way most of those Blokes in the UK do it. And they seem to quite happy with the results. And those beautiful large Tips are only Icing on the cake...........

look ace man! nice a factory racy!!
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

I kinda wish I got the Billy Boat exhaust. Not

Oh well, the Milltek was cheaper....happy to keep the CFO happy.

ruf ruf

Last edited by DHall1; August 22nd, 2011 at 22:57.

Looks great, bet it sounds better....kuddos on squeezing into the garage.....
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I love how the exhaust pulses shake the hell out of the camera! Sounds good too!

I could never put up with a garage that small..
    Last edited by kevin; August 23rd, 2011 at 04:14. Reason: dude needs more room
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony Eurocharged/APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol IC's/D.O. water-meth/ 6 speed SOLD!! Next???

[QUOTE=kevin;219510]I love how the exhaust pulses shake the hell out of the camera! Sounds good too!

I could never put up with a garage that small..[/QUOTE]

Unless it was full of really cool gear head stuff!
    you know:
    2-3 race hemis from keith black, just on the ground with some dust on them
    1 of 5 original batmobiles. No batbelt needed or boywonder.
    1964 Shelby Daytona in pieces, needing to be built.
    1953 GTO in pieces, needing to be rebuilt.
    an S1 in the rafters or on the lift.
    A stinger missile hanging around... for wall art
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Well, after resurrecting this thread, you guys have again made me want to spend money. Think I will wait a while as my SE Exhaust is treating me well. Now, that said, I have a full stock SE exhaust and if someone wanted to buy it for say 1k, I will just have to upgrade. I will even gut the precats for free.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Glad to help. hehe

It was that stupid Billy Boat thread that finally got me going. Its about time I put a exhaust fit to install on the RS6. For me that was a Milltek.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Well, after resurrecting this thread, you guys have again made me want to spend money. Think I will wait a while as my SE Exhaust is treating me well. Now, that said, I have a full stock SE exhaust and if someone wanted to buy it for say 1k, I will just have to upgrade. I will even gut the precats for free.

+1000

Beast is now really a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ruergard View Post
    Now that's an ass....

Like the numberplate.
    HAHAH I agree
    www.StrictlyEuros.com