Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
I would agree with everything Elevens has to say about coilovers. After changing out the DRC in my RS6 after 5 years of ownership I wondered what took so long. But

Some DRCs seem to do just fine. My DRC recall was perfect and the car drove great for the last couple of years but finally I just gave in to the coilover hype. Wow is all I have to say.

Now with RS6 #3 I have another low mileage so cal DRC in perfect working order that is now sitting at exact stock height. I plan to leave it until there is a shock failure and replace with the H&R coilover setup just like Elevens.

If you want lower go coilovers. H&R or KWs and ditch the DRC

If you want stock get yer control arms retorqued and shoot for stock ride height.

IMHO

I'm a big fan of H&R and I WILL eventually go the H&R coilover kit for this car. Just not now. Priorities..... ya know? I just want it dropped, picked up the springs for a joke of a price through my wholesale AllSprings account. EC tune, MTM trans upgrade, ACE T/C, are the next suckers on the list. I can purchase all three of those (not incl install) for the same price as the coilovers. We all make our choices. I know the DRC is going to crap itself, could be anyday.