Thread: Any interest in a set of stock set of RS6 wheels?

Any interest in a set of stock set of RS6 wheels?

I'm thinking about selling my set of summer wheels, which have been freshly reconditioned in the original silver. I just had a brand new set of Michelin Pilot Sport 2's mounted today, and the wheels are perfect, with the exception of one 1/8" chip courtesy of the Audi dealer that mounted the tires. I'd like to get $1600 for the set or best offer, considering I just paid $1200 for the tires and $800 for the refinishing of the wheels, not including the mount and balance. I have my eye on another set of wheels, so these either need to go fast, or I'll just keep them and run them another season. I can take additional closeup images for interested parties, but right now they're kind of dirty due to having the new tires mounted. I'm thinking shipping should be around $200, but we can work that out when the need arises. Thanks, Pat

Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

DUDE!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOO

1600 is the deal of a century. I will pick them up when we swing by on vacation.

Pat,

You'll see my post. Incredible timing! 858-539-5307.

Thanks.

Ross
    2003 Audi RS6- Pearl Black Effect
    Eurocharged ECU/MTM TCU, Hyperboost DV, RSN-E/BT/XM, K&N, EBC-RED

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    DUDE!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOO

1600 is the deal of a century. I will pick them up when we swing by on vacation.
    Seriously? I have an itchy ebay finger.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's