Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The RS600/6M is now in good hands...

Nope, no specs on the waste gates. The turbochargers are Sportec units. I don't believe they are RS6 based. Milltek down pipes and cat back.

You may have me confused with somebody else because I never tried running more than 14psi on these turbos. I haven't touched the tune either, so I'm not sure if the waste gates are capable of letting you run more boost or not. I never really got into it. Lost interest in it shortly after purchasing it last spring.

At only 14psi, this car beat my old grey RS6 by 2.5-3 car lengths. That car ran a best of 11.59@118 in the 1/4 mile.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sadavant View Post
    Interesting, were you able to get the specs on the waste gate springs? I think you mentioned you wanted to try running more boost than the 14psi but this was the limiting factor. Also, what turbos, dp/exhaust setup is this running? Just modified Rs6's? Have you done anything to it yet?

Any chance you have put together some pictures. Not the fast food parking lot.

Sounds like a sweet car dont know to much more about it other then its a RS6 based car sorry if i missed something.
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

It's a 2004 Audi RS6 which started out with Sportec's RS600 kit. This included upgraded Sportec turbos and intercoolers, camshafts, head and intake manifold port work, bigger injectors, etc, etc. The kit makes 600 HP. The car was then sent to MTM where it was fitted with a 6-speed manual transmission. MTM then re-tuned the car since the Sportec software was tuned for the car previously being a tiptronic.

Quote Originally Posted by PALETTE View Post
    Sounds like a sweet car dont know to much more about it other then its a RS6 based car sorry if i missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by 10SecS4 View Post
    I'm gonna be selling it cheap soon. I want a C6 RS6.
    Very best of luck with the sale. I know all the drama Josh at Achtuning had in Washington with his RS 4 back in the day. Red tape sucks...

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Thanks, but no red tape here. I'm selling it because I want to get a C6 RS6.

That would be a great upgrade!! You never answered my pm. Did you get it?
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

I did and I thought I already responded. I'm not selling software for the RS6. I did both of my previous RS6s just for fun. I never really got serious about selling the tunes.