Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Installed Venair hoses and stainless t-bolt clamps.

6 hoses total for ic kit, should cover it. Using standard clamps, never had one pop, just make sure they are put on clean. There are two little hoses by the turbos that are a pia unless engine is out. I assume your hoses that are popping are right by the ic's where the oil builds up?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Not sure where the current leak is, but it must not have popped a hose completely off. Last time it occurred the right turbo sounded like it was blowing into the cockpit.

My younger brother was driving it like he was in his Cobra and a Corvette pulled up at a light......CE light came on again, I was hearing air under boost, so decided to order the kit to hopefully end this particular issue.

Thanks much for the response.
    RSN-E, V1 wADR, Hotchkiss Sports, KW V3's, EBC Red's, MTM TCU, Custom ECU Tune (with a fix by Nubcake), Catless Downpipes , L10 TC, BBS-CHR's, Venair Hoses, Hella Smoke, Apikol Trans/RrDiff Mnts, SR Hybrid Turbos, Waste Gates, Intercoolers, 750cc injectors.

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    6 hoses total for ic kit, should cover it. Using standard clamps, never had one pop, just make sure they are put on clean. There are two little hoses by the turbos that are a pia unless engine is out. I assume your hoses that are popping are right by the ic's where the oil builds up?
    I guess it's all in how you aim the clamps when you install them. I used to remove all 6 hoses and both charge pipes at every oil change and clean them inside and out with lacquer thinner.....never had a problem accessing the turbo to charge pipe hose clamps....
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Yep..if you put some thought into it when you have everything out, it will pay back in spades later..
    2013 Audi S8

i've got the silicon off someone on the forum but i didn't get the ones from turbos to the first set of pipes, the short hoses, does anyone know what size are those? is it the 2.75 to 2.5 ? i found these on ebay.com and would like to purchase it but i am not sure if it is the correct size...
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast