Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok! Who's beast did I buy?

Ok! Who's beast did I buy?

Hi folks. Just thought I would let you know I picked up a Daytona Grey with one with 57k In immaculate condition in and out. I bought it at Sewickleycars in Pittsburgh for $28,900. That's a top dollar price I guess but I am amazed at how a 7 year old car could be so pristine. Its like almost new. I would like to take advantage of Eurocharged Performance Group flash deal for $499.00 before it runs out. My question is for you few guys that have done it, what's your thoughts? Is a safe flash? Do all the safety measures remain in tact. I have never heard of these people before. And if you are wondering why I call myself 'Elevens' Its because I hope after a few simple mods I will be able to run in the 11sec bracket. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the site sir.

Steve
    "You have first to experience what you want to express" (V. Van Gogh)

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    Hi folks. Just thought I would let you know I picked up a Daytona Grey with one with 57k In immaculate condition in and out. I bought it at Sewickleycars in Pittsburgh for $28,900. That's a top dollar price I guess but I am amazed at how a 7 year old car could be so pristine. Its like almost new. I would like to take advantage of Eurocharged Performance Group flash deal for $499.00 before it runs out. My question is for you few guys that have done it, what's your thoughts? Is a safe flash? Do all the safety measures remain in tact. I have never heard of these people before. And if you are wondering why I call myself 'Elevens' Its because I hope after a few simple mods I will be able to run in the 11sec bracket. Thanks in advance.
    Elevens, welcome to the site and I am not sure the original owner is on this site..

BUT, I was looking at that one also on my short list of cars... until the one I bought came available local to me.
    From what SAF, Dhall1, Safe4now say - the Eurocharged flash is pretty good. The flash would be a great immediate upgrade!

I am still getting used to the "Unlimited POWER!!" (star wars sith reference) and once/if that ever wears off, that Flash will be the next goodie!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Welcome aboard the crazy train!

210K miles rolled

IMHO...extended warranty first. Eurocharged flash second.

We have had a rash of bad transmissions and torque converters.

Pics please

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    IMHO...extended warranty first. Eurocharged flash second.

We have had a rash of bad transmissions and torque converters.

Pics please
    Oh YEAH! you are correct on that one!!!
    Elevens, look for the warranty, 3yr/36k...

The user, eurotunedrs6, got one as did I.
    unsure of the details for eurotunedrs6's warranty.
    mine was thru protective...
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Thanks for the Advice Dahll1 and ben916. Trouble is the Eurocharged special ends in a few days. ben916 can you give me some more details on your warranty, meaning who they are and how to contact them.

Its only 100 dollar discount.

Transmission is 10,000.

Thanks for the Advice Dahll1 and ben916. Trouble is the Eurocharged special ends in a few days. ben916 can you give me some more details on your warranty, meaning who they are and how to contact them.
    did your dealer offer an aftermarket warranty? Should have...

If not, www.prizm.net (aka Protective )and it is BEST to call them and give them local zip codes of where you are (have about 5 or more) as they don't know the areas and their database is based on Zip Codes.

Thru Protective, you will pay a one-time premium of $300 for AWD/Turbo.
    I selected the Supreme coverage for 3yr/36k miles @ $2800 (due to low mileage) and a $200 deductable and direct payment/no pre-pay with reimbursement.

Welcome! I would also suggest an aftermarket warranty for the vehicle, even before the eurocharged flash. It's a must considering the TC alone will cost you a lot of cash if it gives you any trouble. My warranty is called PVP premiere and it's backed by the same insurance company that Ben916 warranty is through(Lyndon property insurance or something similar). My local Prizm dealer wanted to rip me off and wouldnt budge at all on the price so I found a warranty else where which ended up being exactly the same as the Prizm, just a different name. I shopped around and got about 15 quotes before I got my warranty. Its not a platinum/bumper to bumper coverage due to my car being over 55k miles, but it covers all the big ticket items. 4yr/48k miles for $3155 and $100 deductible. Anyways, if you want to know where I got my warranty just PM me and I can get the details to you. Have fun enjoying your new beast!

Quote Originally Posted by eurotunedrs6 View Post
    Welcome! I would also suggest an aftermarket warranty for the vehicle, even before the eurocharged flash. It's a must considering the TC alone will cost you a lot of cash if it gives you any trouble. My warranty is called PVP premiere and it's backed by the same insurance company that Ben916 warranty is through(Lyndon property insurance or something similar). My local Prizm dealer wanted to rip me off and wouldnt budge at all on the price so I found a warranty else where which ended up being exactly the same as the Prizm, just a different name. I shopped around and got about 15 quotes before I got my warranty. Its not a platinum/bumper to bumper coverage due to my car being over 55k miles, but it covers all the big ticket items. 4yr/48k miles for $3155 and $100 deductible. Anyways, if you want to know where I got my warranty just PM me and I can get the details to you. Have fun enjoying your new beast!
    Glad you caught the thread!

Thanks once again ben916 and eurotunedrs6. eurotunedrs6 check your PM please.....

Congrats on the purchase. Are you local to the Pittsburgh area?

We've got a nice group of Audi enthusiasts here, btw.

No. I am local to South Florida. Been shopping around for about a month when I came across a dealership with 2 of them (Sewickleycars). Liked what I saw. Flew up there yesterday morning bought the car and drove it back that same day. Got back this morning. What a beautiful car. This car seems to ask for trouble though, a Mustang GT was challenging me on my way back to Florida. So I said to myself let me really see what this thing can do. First I thought about the State Troopers and then I said to hell with it, and nailed it. In an instant I was doing 120 mph. The Mustang was no were to be seen. I backed off and said to myself this thing is for real. Any way I am glad to member of this community, its seems to be very friendly...

Talking

No. I am local to South Florida. Been shopping around for about a month when I came across a dealership with 2 of them (Sewickleycars). Liked what I saw. Flew up there yesterday morning bought the car and drove it back that same day. Got back this morning. What a beautiful car. This car seems to ask for trouble though, a Mustang GT was challenging me on my way back to Florida. So I said to myself let me really see what this thing can do. First I thought about the State Troopers and then I said to hell with it, and nailed it. In an instant I was doing 120 mph. The Mustang was no were to be seen. I backed off and said to myself this thing is for real. Any way I am glad to member of this community, its seems to be very friendly...

Two words: Valentine One.

This little black box has saved me from 2 (two) jailspeed tickets, literally saved me, for sure. Before this car I drove an e46 M3 and a 1.8t VW that runs 12's (which I still have)... never worried that much about tickets, had a passport 9800 that I didn't bother to turn on all the time.

This car is different. I've had mine for a month, and I still can't stop sticking my foot in it... So effortless. I hit 145 the first time I drove it, I thought I was going maybe 110.

Dangerous!

Weclcome, and congratulations!

Believe me I had my V1 and Navigon GPS with me. Valentine 1 Hans down the best radar locator out there. The Navigon was good not only in getting me home but continually warning me when ever I exceeded the posted speed limit by 10 mph. Between the two it resulted in a safe ticket free journey home, which was about 20hrs with a 2hr nap.

Nice looking car skribe. The first thing I have to do with mine is to lower it. Down here in Florida we don't need the height that you guys need up north. I hate too much air between tires and fender lip. I have H&R coilovers on my 6spd A6 2.7T and could not be any happier with them. Its looks like it may be a problem getting them for my RS6 though. I will have to look into that. Any help in that area would be appreciated. First things first, Warranty and then mods. If I get the warranty early this week then maybe I can take advantage of Eurocharged ECU flashing special which ends Feb 27.