Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eurocharged Proformance Welcome with a RS6 ECU Tune ***GROUP BUY***

Willie...get the reflash. You will give up on that VR6. I promise.

You can always upgrade the handheld later.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurocharged View Post
    No ecu tuning available, but because of the torque management we have control over in the ecu the shift points do change a little and the car feels much more aggresive.

We can make custom tuned maps for those in high altitudes but our tunes are safe enough for anyone to run any situation. Just please use 91 or 93 octain.
    Good to know.

It's not the safety of the map, but the overall performance to be gained on a standard vs custom tune. Going from great standard ( sea level) tune to a custom one for high altitude made a huge difference for me on my stage 3 s4 a few years ago, so I'd assume the same to happen with the rs6.

Also, additional tuning for water/ meth injection?

What would be the best way to go about with this in mind? Thanks!

oh fantastic...just when i thought i was nearly safe from not sinking more money into my car...$500 and you are here in Chicago... f'me. Off warranty so don't care other than not wanting to blow up my transmission....hmmmmmmmm. Timing belt being done now...maybe this to improve my stoplight wars around town... I cannot tell my fiance about this or she will kill me if i do it...dammit. PS, if i do it i'm closer i can be your test dummy for the handheld reflash. Excellent and necessary to me after Revo on past cars.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

How did the timing belt job go?

You and this flash would be like playing with fire. You will go nuts and smoke everything in sight....dont do it!!!!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by mmaturo View Post
    oh fantastic...just when i thought i was nearly safe from not sinking more money into my car...$500 and you are here in Chicago... f'me. Off warranty so don't care other than not wanting to blow up my transmission....hmmmmmmmm. Timing belt being done now...maybe this to improve my stoplight wars around town... I cannot tell my fiance about this or she will kill me if i do it...dammit. PS, if i do it i'm closer i can be your test dummy for the handheld reflash. Excellent and necessary to me after Revo on past cars.

On a trip so will pick up the car when i get back...i really got a decent price on it all...the dealer had sent out a valentine's day special for 15% off labor for timing belts (i had already talked them into giving me 10% so this was an extra bonus). $817 in parts and $1200 labor and i have a loaner. My independent shop couldn't match it with OEM parts and he could not match the parts price to him so your post really paid off for me to have the web pricing. I'm happy considering their original quote was $600-$700 more. Not happy that the silly gaskets around the headlights are costing me $200 to have them replaced while they have the car apart as they keep coming out...expensive pieces of rubber.

So i should do the tune...who are the people that have already done it??
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible

This flash is a permanent flash it can only be changed by relashing back to stock. We are in development mode for a handheld flasher for the Audi market so the end user can reflash the car at there own convenience.

Thank you very much for the welcome, I would have to agree with Dhall1 it would almost not be worth it to change your tune at the moment, now if your looking to do some upgrades and want your car custom tuned then I say seek us for that. But for now if your happy with what you have and you have no issue then stick with MTM.
    Any time frame when you can get that handheld flasher/reflasher completed?
    thank you
    :)
    01 Bullitt
    03 RS6
    04 R1

So the waterpump went in without issue. good news

You got the score for discounts. Nice job.

3 of us have the flash. 9114dr, saf and myself. Check out the dyno thread.

On a trip so will pick up the car when i get back...i really got a decent price on it all...the dealer had sent out a valentine's day special for 15% off labor for timing belts (i had already talked them into giving me 10% so this was an extra bonus). $817 in parts and $1200 labor and i have a loaner. My independent shop couldn't match it with OEM parts and he could not match the parts price to him so your post really paid off for me to have the web pricing. I'm happy considering their original quote was $600-$700 more. Not happy that the silly gaskets around the headlights are costing me $200 to have them replaced while they have the car apart as they keep coming out...expensive pieces of rubber.

So i should do the tune...who are the people that have already done it??

On the stage one what is the boost set at and do you offer a stage two if so what is the gains and boost set at?

Eurocharge

I was planning to go with Utronic's, any opinions on one versus the other? Also, what if I add other upgrades down the road: i.e. exhaust, downpipes, etc. How do you modify ECU for these changes if you dont have the car. Thank you.
    03 RS6 DG Eurocharged

Quote Originally Posted by ttrs6 View Post
    On the stage one what is the boost set at and do you offer a stage two if so what is the gains and boost set at?
    http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/20340-Dyno-Run

post 16

Monday Morning BUMP
    Toronto Dyno Tuning Day is 1/22/2011 - Call Jerry @ 312-446-6326
    San Francisco Dyno Tuning Day is 1/8/2011

Good morning all you RS6 owners, how many of you would like to get one of our awesome RS6 tunes on your car today. there is already 3 people that have our tune on their cars, and they said it brings the car back to life. You'll have all that power that you wanted the car to have

Thumbs up ECU to TCU compatibility

Good morning all you RS6 owners, how many of you would like to get one of our awesome RS6 tunes on your car today. there is already 3 people that have our tune on their cars, and they said it brings the car back to life. You'll have all that power that you wanted the car to have

I am new to this site and my first AUDI was a RS6 and Ive been doing some research and for the buck your ECU tuning is EVERY BIT WORTH IT. But, what TCU tuning (from what tuner) do you recommend using to match well with your ECU tune? Thanks For Your Help.

My transmission shift points work just fine with this remap. Not one shift point error during the relearn process. Non issue for me.

I am more worried about the extra torque and the trans rather than shift points. Isn't the TCU tune really to just speed up shifts to take the extra strain off the torque converter rather than changing shift points?

I'm tempted to give a call anyway as i would like to check it out. I assume these guys are open on Saturday as there may be a drive ahead of me.

On second thought that is a good point. The power delivery during first and second gear is much improved and thus the torque on 1-2 upshift is also increased.

It may not be a bad idea to get the MTM trans tune.

I am more worried about the extra torque and the trans rather than shift points. Isn't the TCU tune really to just speed up shifts to take the extra strain off the torque converter rather than changing shift points?

I'm tempted to give a call anyway as i would like to check it out. I assume these guys are open on Saturday as there may be a drive ahead of me.

We are open on Saturday from 10am - 3pm and on Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm
    the shop's phone number is (630) 496-8660

address is 12033 Clow Creek Drive, Suite 1 Plainfeild, IL 60585

your more than welcome to stop by anytime you want.

Thumbs up

Wednesday BUMP BUMP BUMP