Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eurocharged Proformance Welcome with a RS6 ECU Tune ***GROUP BUY***

Eurocharged Proformance Welcome with a RS6 ECU Tune ***GROUP BUY***

First off i would like to thank Erik B. for letting us be apart of his forum.

To start I would like to tell you guys a little about ourselves.

For those of you who don't know much about us we are a performance, service, and tuning shop located in Plainfield, IL.

We specialize in Mercedes, BMW, and AUDI along with pretty much all Euro and Import vehicles.We plan on bringing you some of the top performing software and performance parts available on the market and some that are Eurocharged exclusive .

You can check us out here www.eurocharged.com

What we are doing / how did we get here?

Eurocharged Performance acquired the inventory / rights to most LET Motorsports products. LET had made the decision to focus on software, leaving the crucial hardware development to Eurocharged. LET Motorsports and Eurocharged share the same building, ideas, goals, and we spend a huge amount of time co-developing products to benefit the consumer. LET Motorsports is our dedicated in-house tuner. Together, we have the ability to tune most European vehicles and provide high quality, affordable aftermarket parts to complement one another.

We bring a lot of knowledge and know how to the Mercedes, BMW, and AUDI communities. We offer a wide variety of parts that are currently in production along with parts that are ready to go and tunes with extensive testing on the dyno, street, and track that outperform the competitor.

Since we gotten that done now lets get to our ***GROUP BUY***

This GROUP BUY will only last till February 27 2010

Our group buy is for the Audi RS6, It is the stage 1 tune.
    The Eurocharged Stage 1 ECU tune for the Audi RS6 is a must have addition to the vehicle.
    Under the curve you will notice 70rwtrq and 60rwhp. The midrange power was increased tremendously.

See below dyno graphs and videos for both RS6's we tuned on the same day, same dyno.

Price: $ 499.00

is this the software that Dave (DHall) was talking about?
    2003 RS6 - forsale

Quote Originally Posted by terrytcl View Post
    is this the software that Dave (DHall) was talking about?

Yes it is

You're local, do you need our car there to perform the upgrade?

what if our vehicle already has an software upgrade (revo)?
    2003 RS6 - forsale

Quote Originally Posted by terrytcl View Post
    You're local, do you need our car there to perform the upgrade?

what if our vehicle already has an software upgrade (revo)?
    No we do not need the car here you are more then welcome to send us the ECU and we could bench flash it for you and send it back. We also offer a 7 day garranty so if your not happy we would return you car back to its original state and refund your money. i am very sure you would be happy with our software tune.

What about custom tuning for us high altitude folks (6k ft).

Go ahead boys. Make my day.

Now we are talking. $499 holy cow! I had hopes Jerry would really come in and knock yer socks of but that is smokin. I was keeping quiet while the request was working thru the channels. Now with Erik's blessing we can really get this going.

Dyno graphs dont lie. Live time vids on the rollers dont lie. Butt dyno from 3 long time RS6 forum members dont lie. This is the real deal and Jerry is excellent to work with.

Some notes here....if you want to shut down the primary O2s and gut your primary cats....Jerry can do that.

The midrange power delivery is just plain nuts. You can see it in the dyno graphs....hear it in the vids and feel it driving the car. wow

Quote Originally Posted by Eurocharged View Post
    No we do not need the car here you are more then welcome to send us the ECU and we could bench flash it for you and send it back. We also offer a 7 day garranty so if your not happy we would return you car back to its original state and refund your money. i am very sure you would be happy with our software tune.
    Is that price includes TCU flash as well? I've ABT ECU and wondering if decided to go back to original state, that means stock or my ABT remap??
    "Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"...... Enzo Ferrari

Details please! Is this a permanet flash or can it be disabled for trips to the dealer? Is there an upcharge for the O2 shut-down?

Ok, I'm going to move my question from "Dyno Run" to here as it seems appropriate. FIRST of all, WELCOME to the forum Eurocharged and thanks very much for your generous group buy offer. I'm doubting that it gets much better than this. Now...

Maybe it's too early, but can anyone help actually put some more data to this story? Here's what we have so far...

OEM: Torque = 413lbs HP = 450
    MTM Stage 1: Torque = 509 lbs HP = 500
    MTM Stage 2: Torque = 540 HP = 545 (Requires bosch pump and regulator... about $300 plus install for parts)
    Eurocharged: Torque = 518? 465? HP = 465? 521? "500-525"? (Requires no other parts/mods?)

I know that your tune vs. stock is a no-brainer - what an awesome deal!! The bigger question is whether I should reflash OVER an existing tune or not. I was thinking of upgrading from MTM1 to MTM2, but that's easily $1k. Depending on where data shakes out (and whether other mods are required or not), your tune looks like it might be the way to go instead... but I'd hate to go down a path where I "downgrade" power by going from MTM1 to the Eurocharged... and right now it's a little hard to tell. If the 3 members that have this are lucky enough to be able to compare (either because they had MTM before or have a MTM friend), that would help too.

Damn it!!!

I just bought the EBC Reds.... but then again I think being able to stop and not squeak is more important, at the moment, than the tune.
    It is VERY tempting!!!!!

Does anyone one have a spare room that I can have when I get kicked to the curb for spending too much on the BEAST????
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Ben,

You raise a difficult question and one very few of us could really answer.

The MTM claims are one thing....the dyno graphs of 6yr old cars after a Eurocharged reflash are another.

Your getting real time wheel hp from a 40k and 80k RS6 and then another run with the Euro reflash. Gains are visible and performance proven.

Too many variables to determine if its worth going from MTM to Euro. Honestly, if I had the MTM stage 1 and I was happy with it.....I would not change a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BenA View Post
    Ok, I'm going to move my question from "Dyno Run" to here as it seems appropriate. FIRST of all, WELCOME to the forum Eurocharged and thanks very much for your generous group buy offer. I'm doubting that it gets much better than this. Now...

Maybe it's too early, but can anyone help actually put some more data to this story? Here's what we have so far...

MTM Stage 2: Torque = 540 HP = 545 (Requires bosch pump and regulator... about $300 plus install for parts)
    Eurocharged: Torque = 518? 465? HP = 465? 521? "500-525"? (Requires no other parts/mods?)

I know that your tune vs. stock is a no-brainer - what an awesome deal!! The bigger question is whether I should reflash OVER an existing tune or not. I was thinking of upgrading from MTM1 to MTM2, but that's easily $1k. Depending on where data shakes out (and whether other mods are required or not), your tune looks like it might be the way to go instead... but I'd hate to go down a path where I "downgrade" power by going from MTM1 to the Eurocharged... and right now it's a little hard to tell. If the 3 members that have this are lucky enough to be able to compare (either because they had MTM before or have a MTM friend), that would help too.

Poor Ben,

3 weeks with the new car and he is looking for a place to crash when he is kicked out. Get them brakes done and do the flash next year. I waited a year and a half.....you can too.

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Damn it!!!

I just bought the EBC Reds.... but then again I think being able to stop and not squeak is more important, at the moment, than the tune.
    It is VERY tempting!!!!!

Does anyone one have a spare room that I can have when I get kicked to the curb for spending too much on the BEAST????

Quote Originally Posted by DonS View Post
    Details please! Is this a permanet flash or can it be disabled for trips to the dealer? Is there an upcharge for the O2 shut-down?
    This flash is a permanent flash it can only be changed by relashing back to stock. We are in development mode for a handheld flasher for the Audi market so the end user can reflash the car at there own convience.

Quote Originally Posted by BenA View Post

Thank you very much for the welcome, I would have to agree with Dhall1 it would almost not be worth it to change your tune at the moment, now if your looking to do some upgrades and want your car custom tuned then I say seek us for that. But for now if your happy with what you have and you have no issue then stick with MTM.
    Toronto Dyno Tuning Day is 1/22/2011 - Call Jerry @ 312-446-6326
    San Francisco Dyno Tuning Day is 1/8/2011

Quote Originally Posted by vangelis View Post
    Is that price includes TCU flash as well? I've ABT ECU and wondering if decided to go back to original state, that means stock or my ABT remap??
    No ecu tuning available, but because of the torque management we have control over in the ecu the shift points do change a little and the car feels much more aggresive.

Quote Originally Posted by p3u View Post
    What about custom tuning for us high altitude folks (6k ft).
    We can make custom tuned maps for those in high altitudes but our tunes are safe enough for anyone to run any situation. Just please use 91 or 93 octain.
    Toronto Dyno Tuning Day is 1/22/2011 - Call Jerry @ 312-446-6326
    San Francisco Dyno Tuning Day is 1/8/2011

I think we have a typo (may I offer you T and crumpets). I trust the programmers are a little more careful with their keystrokes...j/k. Welcome aboard and thank you for providing another option for our cars!

Quote Originally Posted by Eurocharged View Post
    No ecu tuning available, but because of the torque management we have control over in the ecu the shift points do change a little and the car feels much more aggresive.
    Last edited by MaxRS6; February 20th, 2010 at 01:35.
    210K miles rolled

Man a hand-held would be awesome. I hope you can get that done.

Quote Originally Posted by GEN XER View Post
    Man a hand-held would be awesome. I hope you can get that done.
    I'm ready to test the beta.