Thread: Breaking news: Audi RS6 Plus releases. Limited edition: 500 pcs.

No 1 Breaking news: Audi RS6 Plus releases. Limited edition: 500 pcs.

I only have the news in Germany so far, but it has been confirmed that Audi will make a limited run of 500 pcs. of the RS 6 plus Sport and RS 6 plus Audi exklusive.

580 HP and 650 Nm zwischen 1.500 und 6.250 U/min.
    0 - 100 km/h in 4,5 sec.
    0 - 200 km/h 15,5 sec.

Audi RS 6 – two new equipment packages

· Limited to 500 units: RS 6 plus Sport and RS 6 plus Audi exclusive

Ingolstadt, February 15, 2010 - Audi is offering two new limited-edition equipment packages for the RS 6 – restricted to just 500 units. With a top speed of 303 km/h (188.28 mph), a Carbon design package for the engine compartment, 20-inch wheels bearing a 5 segment-spoke design, and the sports suspension plus, each of these RS 6 models will be truly unique. In fact, each of them will be a one-of-a-kind thanks to a numbered badge in the interior. Customers can opt for one of two packages: RS 6 plus Sport or RS 6 plus Audi exclusive.

The Sport version features an instrument-panel hood and center console covered in leather; an RS 6 logo adorns the front floor mats. Concerning the Audi exclusive package, customers can also specify a custom paint job by choosing from the color range of quattro GmbH. In addition, the seat upholstery, controls, door trim inserts, front center armrest, and the armrests in the door trims are covered in leather of an attractive color from the Audi exclusive program. Seat add-on parts are adapted to match the color of leather in question.

Thanks to FSI direct gasoline injection, twin-turbo supercharging, and dry sump lubrication, the high-performance V10 delivers 426 kW (580 hp) and maximum torque of 650 Nm (479.42 lb-ft) between 1,500 and 6,250 rpm. This sedan mirrors the performance of a high-performance sports car: from 0 to 100 km/h (0 to 62.14 mph) in just 4.5 seconds and it exceeds the 200 km/h threshold (124.27 mph) after just 14.5 seconds. The sports suspension plus with Dynamic Ride Control (DRC) reduces pitch and roll by purely mechanical means. The driver can switch among the three operating modes of the MMI operating terminal’s shock-absorber control system: comfort, dynamic, and sport.

The RS 6 offers all the comfort of the A6 line of business models and is in the hands of quattro GmbH, a fully-owned subsidiary of AUDI AG. High-quality materials such as carbon fiber, aluminum, leather, and Alcantara create a cultivated and dynamic atmosphere in the interior. And intelligent assistance systems grant drivers yet more control. Audi lane assist warns the driver should the car inadvertently veer out of its lane.

Audi side assist alerts the driver to possible critical situations during lane changes. Audi adaptive cruise control maintains proper speed and following distance. In addition to three-dimensional road maps, the MMI navigation plus offers a DVD player for navigation/audio/video DVDs as well as a radio with dual tuner and a 40 GB hard disk drive which can store up to 3,000 musical tracks in addition to navigation data.

The RS 6 plus Sport and RS 6 plus Audi exclusive equipment packages are available now. The Sport version costs 3,250 euros; the Audi exclusive package 8,310 euros. This equates to savings of about 50 percent compared to purchasing the items individually.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

OH GOD, how can I get one of those?
    "Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"...... Enzo Ferrari

Can't wait!
    Daytona Grey Saloon | H&Rs | Phaeton Brake Ducts | MRC Gearbox Service | Plus Disks | Aluminium Trim | Massive Grin

looks like euro issue only. hey AoA how about us on the other side of the pond!!!
    :)
    01 Bullitt
    03 RS6
    04 R1

If the USA can finally score a medal in Nordic Combined.....why in the world cant we get a RS6 avant. Not all Americans want A4 sedans. Ahdferehjlregh

Why why why. Arrrrrghtththehdkjhterke my wife wants a new car to replace her E55.

If you could buy it, you would only rant about the price

Sorry, I missed your post. Ahead of the press release as usual

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showpost.ph...1&postcount=25

Price list in German.
    http://www.audi.de/etc/medialib/ngw/...ste_online.pdf

Probably the last action hero...?

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Probably the last action hero...?
    Probably...

I would just go down the street and rob 2 banks.

Bonnie and Clyde with Bailey in the back of the RS6 avant.

Hey, my two teens are barely home anymore, my house is almost paid off and I don't need all this sq.ft. just for me.

^=$>C6RS6.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    If the USA can finally score a medal in Nordic Combined.....why in the world cant we get a RS6 avant. Not all Americans want A4 sedans. Ahdferehjlregh

Why why why. Arrrrrghtththehdkjhterke my wife wants a new car to replace her E55.

Dave

What's the difference of driving in AZ with OR plates or EU plates?

Hmmmnn?

:cool2:
    2003 RS6 Mugello Blue
    2007 ML63 AMG
    2003 LX470
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2003 RS6 Daytona Gray
    1995 911 Carrera
    1998 740iL

Quote Originally Posted by R1 View Post
    looks like euro issue only. hey AoA how about us on the other side of the pond!!!
    if you wait a little, Euro will tank (thanks to Greece) before BO destroys the mighty dollar.....
    rs6+/mtm/movit
    q7 4.2 tdi mtm
    CAT D3
    RAM3500 D Cummins 6.7 Diesel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ObamaCare: Medicine with IRS compassion and DMV urgency.

"A politician will never provide a service for you cheaper than you can do it yourself...."

If the liberals love communism so much, why don't they move to China?

Or we bill Europe (and many many others) for all we have done to keep it free with our treasure...I think our national wealth trumps anyone...do the math..

To stay on topic- Last time I checked, there are plenty of us that could write the check tomorrow for any of the above models (change in rate conversion or not)...

BTW- We are in agreement as to your sig lines...;0

Quote Originally Posted by gjg View Post
    if you wait a little, Euro will tank (thanks to Greece) before BO destroys the mighty dollar.....
    Last edited by MaxRS6; February 16th, 2010 at 23:55.
    210K miles rolled

Oh $hit,

I better not say too much or the post police will be on us like you know who on you know what.

But the two below are so correct. I have to copy and paste them. The second one even holds true for the Pat and Dave timing belt show. Dont pay Audi for a crazy markup when you can do the job yourself.

Beers for all.

And I can write the check for that C6 RS6.

"A politician will never provide a service for you cheaper than you can do it yourself...."

To stay on topic- Last time I checked, there are plenty of us that could write the check tomorrow for any of the above models (change in rate conversion or not)...

BTW- We are in agreement as to your sig lines...;0