Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: RS600 for sale in Minneapolis :)

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    I think we hurt the guys feelings! Here's a quote from one of his emails, what a burden this car must have become. Don't mess with RS6.com!
    Do you mean this person? ----------> M**e Ar**s ??
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Uhhh- Jealous??- I think not! We still have our money in the bank. It seems as if someone else converted walking around money into an unknown/penny stock type gamble- lacking copper or proper fitting panels...May I be bold enough to suggest a crane add-on and film production as an option. In another 2 or 3 minutes, you all will move on to ridiculing po me, and I may just have to find a dark corner and cry myself to sleep- again.
    Last edited by MaxRS6; February 20th, 2010 at 01:43.

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Do you mean this person? ----------> M**e Ar**s ??
    Mike Aronis????? What did he do?
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Talk about English as a second language. Window boy better get back to 2nd grade.

Oh this is classic owned. Dont mess with RS6.com. Dont come fishing over here looking to double your money.

"it a weird group" You must be kidding me.

I think we hurt the guys feelings! Here's a quote from one of his emails, what a burden this car must have become. Don't mess with RS6.com!

We're wierd...coming from a guy that just bought a $45,000 paperweight/bragging right.

Well, I'm outta here, It's my birthday, time to go out and throw a few back. Disregard any posts I make later tonight.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

lightweight. Have fun and say hi to Rachel for me. Tell her Bailey found the ponds and the pool this week. That stinker runs thru the pond and over to the shallow end of the pool like a madman back and forth. Arrrrrght

Well, I'm outta here, It's my birthday, time to go out and throw a few back. Disregard any posts I make later tonight.

Happy Birthday Pat!
    210K miles rolled

Here is to Mr window boy. Good luck making payments on your turd. We hear your already in default. Maybe Obama has a bailout plan for ya.

Mike Aronis????? What did he do?
    Mike Aronis would be M**e Ar***s, not Ar**s...
    Have you been drinking already?

Just checking as you SHOULD be...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Mike Aronis would be M**e Ar***s, not Ar**s...
    Have you been drinking already?

Just checking as you SHOULD be...
    Can't get anything by you guys.... Yes I was.