Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official, "Where's Dave Thread?!?!?!?"

The Official, "Where's Dave Thread?!?!?!?"

Ok, this place dies down pretty quickly without Dave contributing, as I've noticed today. I am already worried, because he hasn't made his usual 30 posts today. So, my thinking is anytime we don't see Dave post all day we bring this thread up to make sure he's ok.

I was thinking about sending someone out to find him if we haven't heard from him by tomorrow.

Dave Hall is such a bad ass, that when the Boogie Man goes to sleep... he checks under his bed for Dave Hall!

Dave hall's tears cure cancer! It's true! Too bad Dave hall has never cried.

Dave Hall puts the laughter in manslaughter.

Dave Hall has counted to infinity, twice.

Keep this up guys and we'll need a thread just for Dave's head!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    Keep this up guys and we'll need a thread just for Dave's head!!!
    do you mean to like, sew it up?

:eye:
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I was in Dave's supercharged LX470 when he passed a Cadillac DTS on I10 at 80 mph, on the side walk.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

This is too funny. Teach AudiRS4ever how to post photobucket shots and he goes off the deep end.

I have three vises....well three that I will admit. Cars, mtn bikes and golf. That said, the stock market crashed today and I made a killing. Look up /ES and add up what 2 sell contracts gave as a net today. So its getting to be mtn bike season and I need to start training. 2hr rides every day for 3 weeks generally gets me in ok shape to hit the real good trails. Golf clubs on hold for a couple of weeks while I sweat out some miles on the bike. And if you guys dont buy PDLI and sell naked CALLS to cover....dont come crying to me and say I told you so. They may announce another .25c dividend on top of the .50c'er coming out 3-15.

I did pass that DTS....I think we scared the shit out of that old guy.

So carry on and thanks for having my back.

Dave's new avatar.

There is no such thing as natural selection. Only species that dave has allowed to survive.

If Dave disagrees with you, it is because you are wrong.

I have indeed gone off the deep end. So Dave, did you once have an uncormfortable moment just to see what it felt like?

I love being able to post these pics.

Dave Hall does not shine things with Mop 'n Glo.
    Mop 'n Glo shines things with Dave Hall.

Ok that doesn't make any damn sense.

Me argue? Noooo

Hey, on the Feb Spring Mtn event....I dont think we can make it. SCC Audi has the track on 3/20-21....we are looking to make it up for those dates. I will start a thread on it later.

Quote Originally Posted by peiserg View Post
    There is no such thing as natural selection. Only species that dave has allowed to survive.

If Dave disagrees with you, it is because you are wrong.

You guys have no idea what you've done.......Dave's going to be so full of himself now they're going to have to drill a hole in his head to relieve the pressure.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Sure,

At the hands of some stupid ijdiuts on mtn bikes. Years ago back in Chicago we made several trips up to Chi town because they had excellent mtn bike races in those town parks. I forgot the names but the trails were killer.

Well, the brilliant promoter decides to start 200 racers on top of a small hill and send them down on the start. Well, if any of you have been in racing situations before...a down hill start ends up putting idjuts at the front of the pack where they have no business being in the first place. You see gravity and the idjuts juice are a wicked combination. So the dive bombers shoot out of the gate at warp speed for the 20 seconds of fame in the sun. About 1/2 way down the hill the idjuts are going too fast to keep the bikes under control and they start crashing. Well, there are trees lining the course and a few in the middle.

Idjut #122 decides to hit a tree in the middle of the course. He did a pretty good job of it too because he took out about 20 riders when his bike bounced off the tree and into the path of the rest of us. Bodies flying all over and I think I made it when out of the corner of my eye I see a bike flying in the air in my direction.

"This is not going to be pretty" I thought as it hits me in the head and breaks my helmet in 1/2.

Moral of the story. Dont give the idjuts gravity to fuel their warped minds. You may hurt them.

Quote Originally Posted by AudiRS4ever View Post
    I have indeed gone off the deep end. So Dave, did you once have an uncormfortable moment just to see what it felt like?

I love being able to post these pics.

You're probably right, but it's still hilarious.

Dave once walked down the street with an erection.
    there were no survivors

Dave Hall could record the world's fastest zero to sixty time...

If he could ever be recorded going zero.

Dave in training & Lil Sis Spyshot.

How does he get around with that head???
    210K miles rolled