Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: last one: apollo silver exterior- which wheels?

Whatever wheel style you go for - recommend Titanium finish as well. Will go well with the carbon parts
    I am - besides other things - Audidriven
    blog.audidriven.net

what do you guys think about classic red interior with the apollo exterior and titanium wheels?
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Hmm... My original idea was either Apollo Silver or Suzuka Grey with Classic Red/Black Audi Exclusive Package 1.

Just choose Classic Red for seats and lower door panels as on this pic(I would also advice Back stitching for seats-will look in harmony with other Back leather/Black stitching).
    BTW, front trunk is also covered with Classic Red Alcantara...

does anyone know if the std option "red" interior in the US is classic red or another kind of red?
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Quote Originally Posted by RXBG View Post
    does anyone know if the std option "red" interior in the US is classic red or another kind of red?
    Standard Red leather for all markets is the one you can see in Graphite Grey R8 V10 thread here on rs6.com

Classic Red is a special offer from Audi Exclusive-only available to order with Audi Exclusive Package 1 or Package 2.

Kreso- the pics are hard to see. std leather seems to be a bright red leather. might clash with the apollo.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Kreso- the pics are hard to see. std leather seems to be a bright red leather. might clash with the apollo.
    Then a visit to you Audi dealer seems to be a good idea?

They have samples of standard Red leather and Apollo side blades. You can put them side by side on direct sun lights and in interior(shadow like) ambient.

You personally need to see the leather color that you plan to order.

Dark wheels are starting to look tacky to me.
    Mazda MX-5 (Miata NB)

Quote Originally Posted by KresoF1 View Post
    Then a visit to you Audi dealer seems to be a good idea?

They have samples of standard Red leather and Apollo side blades. You can put them side by side on direct sun lights and in interior(shadow like) ambient.

You personally need to see the leather color that you plan to order.
    i understand that. unfortunately there are no leather samples at the local dealer. hence my predicament.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

what do you guys think about classic red interior with the apollo exterior and titanium wheels?
    Do it. I am doing it sort of...question about another color coming in a second
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Qisha since you are floating around on this thread...I am hoping i can do my R8 V10 Audi Exclusive with a leather that was only used once as far as i know in Audi's anyway... It was the 'Moccasin Red' used in the 2000 Neiman Marcus Edition TT coupe sold in the US... do you think i can special order it????? My dealer has no idea.

I would like the seats, and door panels this color then matching stitching on the rest of the black details in the interior.

Other wise I'm going a regular red with phantom black or ibis white.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by mmaturo View Post
    Qisha since you are floating around on this thread...I am hoping i can do my R8 V10 Audi Exclusive with a leather that was only used once as far as i know in Audi's anyway... It was the 'Moccasin Red' used in the 2000 Neiman Marcus Edition TT coupe sold in the US... do you think i can special order it????? My dealer has no idea.

I would like the seats, and door panels this color then matching stitching on the rest of the black details in the interior.

Other wise I'm going a regular red with phantom black or ibis white.
    Dear mmaturo,

i will have to doublecheck if "Nappa leather Mocassin" is still available through Audi exclusive. It was a popular choice with exterior color Nimbus grey or blue-ish colors:

Qisha

If you could i would appreciate HEAVILY it. I feel like my moccasin red in the NM coupe was a bit more burnt orange than the baseball version you show here (although this is from a coupe as a special order and not the roadster that came with the baseball so the more i look at this pic it looks close) but if it comes down to a yes I still have my gear shift with the exact leather i am after from my violently departed NM TT. Its not on the current list but since it did once exist I was hoping Audi could do a resurrection like they will for paints. If I can do it I will do the exterior in the Nimbus having seen pics of an european V10 with it I think it will be very good looking.

Thanks again for taking the time.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mmaturo View Post
    If you could i would appreciate HEAVILY it. I feel like my moccasin red in the NM coupe was a bit more burnt orange than the baseball version you show here (although this is from a coupe as a special order and not the roadster that came with the baseball so the more i look at this pic it looks close) but if it comes down to a yes I still have my gear shift with the exact leather i am after from my violently departed NM TT. Its not on the current list but since it did once exist I was hoping Audi could do a resurrection like they will for paints. If I can do it I will do the exterior in the Nimbus having seen pics of an european V10 with it I think it will be very good looking.

Thanks again for taking the time.

Mark
    Dear mmaturo,

the color "Mocassin" is no longer part of the Audi exclusive Leather program. However there is a way to proceed a special order for you. Based on the origin leather used within the previous generation TT, the leather will be colored matching this sample. Please note that the plastic covers located on the seats will remain black and not color matching. Cost factor is Audi exclusive leather x 3,5 for custom order.

You might want to consider one of the R8 exclusive Leather choices: (Mustangbrown or Saddlebrown)

Qisha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R8_exclusive_leat.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	9370  

Qisha- do you have any pictures of the titanium V10 wheels?????
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Quote Originally Posted by Qisha View Post
    Dear mmaturo,

the color "Mocassin" is no longer part of the Audi exclusive Leather program. However there is a way to proceed a special order for you. Based on the origin leather used within the previous generation TT, the leather will be colored matching this sample. Please note that the plastic covers located on the seats will remain black and not color matching. Cost factor is Audi exclusive leather x 3,5 for custom order.

You might want to consider one of the R8 exclusive Leather choices: (Mustangbrown or Saddlebrown)

Qisha
    THANK YOU very much for looking into this for me. Since the V10 is probably a once in a lifetime purchase i think even at 3.5 times the Audi exclusive may still be worth it to me if i go the Nimbus route...I'm ok with the black plastic and actually prefer it to hide scuffs better. Would they be able to do the stitching on black leather with thread that matches the mocassin?

Qisha- do you have any pictures of the titanium V10 wheels?????
    Titanium wheels in V10 style do not exist.

You can order only normal five double spoke wheels in Titanium look(code PQK).

Check out following pics as well:
    http://www.autogespot.com/nl/viewima...05022010013314

Ice Silver with Carbon Sigma side blades and PQK wheels.