Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: HUGE Update. Never going to believe this :)!!

In the meantime, imagine the fun you could have with this lot of race cars:

Private Treaty Sale

By order of Timothy Bramston FCA for A1 Grand Prix Operations Ltd (in Administration) and Tony Murphy FCA for A1 Holdings Ltd (in Liquidation)
    A1GP founded in 2004 is a single manufacturer, open wheel Grand Prix formula racing series ratified by the FIA. The series was nation-based and included high profile drivers such as Nelson Piquet Jr., Vitantonio Liuzzi and Sébastien Buemi, who also raced in Formula One.
    The Administrator and Liquidator are together offering for sale the assets of A1 Grand Prix known as the World Cup of Motorsport, which includes the latest Ferrari engined single seat race cars (2008), the earlier Lola-Zytek cars (2005) and all the support equipment, including the Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT Semi-Auto 4 Door and Ferrari 599GTB Semi-Auto Coupe track safety cars.
    Offers are invited for the whole asset package

Interested parties should contact us as soon as possible at A1GP@go-dove.com

Featuring:
    Grand Prix race cars powered By Ferrari
    Twenty Ferrari engined single seat race cars, built in 2008 based on the F2004 Formula One Ferrari designed by Rory Byrne, Ross Brawn and Aldo Costa for the 2004 Formula One season, when Michael Schumacher became world champion.
    Spare engines, original body moulds, wind tunnel models and other miscellaneous spare parts.
    Lola-Zytek Grand Prix race cars
    Twelve single seat race cars, built 2005. Lola B05/52 was the spec car used the by the series from the 2005–06 season to the 2007–08 season. It was powered by a Zytek engine and the former chassis is now used in the Euro Formula 3000 series, starting in 2009.
    Numerous spare parts.
    Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT Semi-Auto 4 Door and Ferrari 599GTB Semi-Auto Coupe safety and medical cars as shown in the picture gallery.
    Miscellaneous support equipment including
    25 team shacks, tyre shack, spares shack, 80 flight cases, pit perches and car racks
    Wheels, tyres, support and transport racks
    If not sold as a whole, the above will be available in packages. Interested parties should contact us as soon as possible at A1GP@go-dove.com.

Find out more about A1 Grand Prix at http://a1.gpgrid.com/

I just stumble upon this auction while searching for stuff for my business. The auction is at: http://www.go-dove.com/event-14131?u...campaign=14131. If anyone buys this lot, can I have the Team USA car. It'll reduce my morning commute\lap to about 1:21 sec.

Not quite as sexy, but something to pass the time. Now bring on the photos!

Don,

Not really the update we were looking for.... wink, wink

Sorry, just killin' time waiting.... (pun intended based on your photo)

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Arrrrrgh, what are you guys in CA doing to the weather. It been raining for 40 days and 40 nights. Its cutting back on my rounds before its 120 degrees out.

Only got out 3 times last week. Dammit Janet!

Stinking blue hairs have all the t times booked in town. We gotta go up to the country club on Thur to get a real round in play.

It better stop raining!!!!!

Now, is it Friday yet?
    Sorry Dave, but we need the water...

Run a "legit" ad (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) in the local paper for an SAS shoe sale and/or a free buffet BOGO.... with Valet parking and tons of handicap parking... you will have a line 'round the block.
    (anyone offended? save it...)

two photos!!!! where are my two hot photos?!?!?!?? (the crowd is getting restless...)
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Oh you guys and your water. Dont you have a well out back?

When the city runs dry of water I switch the feed and run my private well. Right now my well waters all the grass and trees on Casa Hall. 1 1/2ac of grass and trees in the middle of the desert. Who was the brilliant one that came up with that idea? Oh, it was me with a gun to my head. The little lady wanted green grass and trees.

Guess we all know who wins that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Sorry Dave, but we need the water...

Run a "legit" ad (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) in the local paper for an SAS shoe sale and/or a free buffet BOGO.... with Valet parking and tons of handicap parking... you will have a line 'round the block.
    (anyone offended? save it...)

two photos!!!! where are my two hot photos?!?!?!?? (the crowd is getting restless...)

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Oh you guys and your water. Dont you have a well out back?

When the city runs dry of water I switch the feed and run my private well. Right now my well waters all the grass and trees on Casa Hall. 1 1/2ac of grass and trees in the middle of the desert. Who was the brilliant one that came up with that idea? Oh, it was me with a gun to my head. The little lady wanted green grass and trees.

Guess we all know who wins that fight.
    The CTO wins...
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Fonzie is letting us down....

Maybe he mis-spoke and there are provocative pictures of HIM on some chick forum somewhere...

wahhh Friday is almost over! Fonzzzz where are you ???
    :)
    01 Bullitt
    03 RS6
    04 R1

Quote Originally Posted by R1 View Post
    wahhh Friday is almost over! Fonzzzz where are you ???
    It may be 1:40am.. but it's still "friday night".. The pics from the new shoot didn't get cut up and sent to her yet - but just to keep things goin..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Friday night is looking up!!!

I keep having to remind myself, and now others, that she is like 5'2" or 5'3"..

Now we know she has at least 2 tattoos... care to divulge a number count?

that is one hot lookin' virgin.

very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Fonzie Audi View Post
    It may be 1:40am.. but it's still "friday night".. The pics from the new shoot didn't get cut up and sent to her yet - but just to keep things goin..
    >

Fonz is the man

and Jen is the woman

thanks!

see you next Friday
    :)
    01 Bullitt
    03 RS6
    04 R1

Wow, reading back on some of the Thursday and Friday comments (read desperate for pics), some guys here are obviously lacking in the good looking wives department.

Not trying to single out any one guy.

Flame suit on...
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Glad you have the flame suit on because I don't see how anyone could not be offended. Fonzie, because you're implying if anyone thinks that little latina is hot, they must have very low standards, therefore that lil' chile pepper of his is not hot.

You're also implying since she's not hot (your words, definitely not mine), if anyone thinks she is, their wives must be real dogs.

Nice job. I hear Dear Leader is looking for diplomats for the middle east. You'll need a flack jacket, not a flame suit for over there. Please post pic's of your wife just so we'll know your comparative standard. Same types of wardrobe as above or don't bother. If she's that hot, I know a frustrated accountant in Arkansas that has time on his hands now, that would just love to have your wife come see his mirrored ceiling over his bed.

Quote Originally Posted by RS6-4dr911 View Post
    Glad you have the flame suit on...
    Dude, take a chill pill. I never said nor implied his girl is not good looking, quite the contrary. I said that reading the COMMENTS of everyone, on Thursdays (and Fridays especially), ones here are over the top with anticipation, I mean, practically counting the moments till the next "dose". And my wife is plenty attractive. I simply do not need to prove it to ones here just so they can do unmentionables with her pics. There are plenty of members here who have met my spouse in person. You can ask one of them if she is attractive or not.

I am fine with people posting pics of their spouses. It is the over the top comments that I find hilarious and led to my post.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

^^

Hey, you guys leave us our Friday thread. Its fun and no harm in the chase. Fonzie was a good member with several additions over the years. Now he gives us the Friday special with Jen.

Leave it at that. I enjoy the PG updates and we all kick this can down the road and have a good time with it. There is no competition here.

Just remember, I started this thread by asking for a better pic of Jen....way back when. 10,000 page views ago. The red shoes did it. Hahaha, I win.