Thread: Oh, wow.

Oh, wow.

Low low low low miles, one owner, priced fair right off the bat. Must've been a Panamera turbo trade.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb

But it is, uh, green.

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post

But it is, uh, green.
    I said the same thing, BUT someone will have to have it...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Nice low mileage example, but I just threw up in my mouth...no offense, if you like it...

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post
    Low low low low miles, one owner, priced fair right off the bat. Must've been a Panamera turbo trade.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb

But it is, uh, green.
    This is the one i said would show up soon and it did finally...this car is in absolutely PERFECT shape aesthetically. The man lives in my building who owned it and yes traded it in on a Panamera over x-mas (umm Brown Metallic). He's an older gentleman who likes fast cars as his other car is a bright red 911 Turbo Cabriolet. This car was always garaged and rarely driven. Spotless. The green really looks good in person. These pictures do not do it any justice at all as it is a nice deep metallic green that to me has the same classic look like the blue does on the car. When you see it you see the metallic, not the dull that these pictures seem to convey. If i was going to pay too much for a low mileage RS6 this would be THE one.

You can talk them down at the Exchange.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Pay too much? Methinks it's absolutely worth asking price if what you say is true... Low mile examples are getting damn hard to find, this one could be had for $10k less than the Eureka car. I think this is the bottom price for an RS6 at this mileage.

...And this is how it goes. I look for a low mile RS6 for six months, end up travelling 2000 miles to get a 34k car, and a 24k car shows up in my freakin back yard a month later.

I would live with the green... I bet it actually looks sick with a coat of wax in the sunlight (or a coat of mop 'n glo if you're dhall ) Hell, throw some gold BBS on there and call it old school.

No doubt this car is already gone, it's priced to move.

Pat says my mop-n-glow jobs look great.

That car is a steal at 34,900.

Hot damn. gimme gimme

We just got back from Barrett Jackson....let me tell you there were some steals there today.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Pat says my mop-n-glow jobs look great.

That car is a steal at 34,900.

Hot damn. gimme gimme

We just got back from Barrett Jackson....let me tell you there were some steals there today.
    and steals on Thursday too. So need to do that next year (or when i have the money to bid which would be more fun).

Wouldn't call any RS6 a steal (knowing what they are in for, yep bah humbug this morning) but yes it is a very good price knowing that somebody could talk them down from there, then add back on a nice looonnnnggg warranty. I almost would fear the inactivity of the car vs the parts that may start to go.

I will put my money on the fact he probably got $25K on the trade in knowing the dealer. I'm a little surprised they did not put it on their sister Audi lot a few hundred yards away. Since the guy never drove it the car certainly always sat there nice and shiny. Has a nice glow all cleaned up.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet