RNS-D(umb) Nav :-(

_______my mods so far_______

LED tails
    6000k HID low-beam bulbs
    19" Hartmann S5 reps
    Fidelity Platinum 6/60 to 2016
    Blitz iPhone interface

Shopping for RNS-E....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	schnaudi2.jpg 
Views:	1080 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	9122   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	schnaudiwheel2.jpg 
Views:	1077 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	9123  

WOW! Looks soooo goood...! More pics would be good...

Congratulations, Looks amazing ,, but i have a question, is it safe to use replica wheels on such beast??
    "Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"...... Enzo Ferrari

Great, great...!

Are these not C6 S6 Euro rims?
    RS6 Avant, Miltek Res, ITG's, APR R1's, PSS 9's, H&R Sway Bars and Wangers intercoolers in the post.....

Congrats again and look forward to your comments about the voyage!
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by RS6Steve View Post
    Are these not C6 S6 Euro rims?
    Similar, but not quite.

C6 S6 rims:

http://car.kak.net/2006/01/09/audi-s...luxury-class/#

Car looks spot on, congrats!
    C5 RS6 Avant | Ebony Black | Black Leather | Carbon In-lays | Solar Roof | OEM Graphite 19" | Vredesteins 255/35/19 | Privacy | Milltek Non-Res | Black Optics | Stage 1+ | Plus Brakes | Alpine Multi-Media Interface | Navigation | Bluetooth | DVD | iPod Video | 710N

Hi Skribe,

Nice car. Where did you get the LED Tails from? I have got to get a set they look so much better than the stock lamps.
    2003 RS6 Avus Silver

Quote Originally Posted by JRS-RS6 View Post
    Hi Skribe,

Nice car. Where did you get the LED Tails from? I have got to get a set they look so much better than the stock lamps.

Got mine here. One unit had a defective brake light but I'm sure they'll take care of it. Did have to laugh when I called it in and the dipstick on the phone implied improper installation and that they recommend professional installation, me:"dude, it's a freakin' plug, I can handle it."

http://www.autotoysusa.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JRS-RS6 View Post
    Hi Skribe,

Got the tails on eBay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ht_2427wt_1074

Asian-made, surprised at the level of quality, as good as Hella, IMO. You can fit them in five minutes. GREAT upgrade.

Also fitted LED license plate bulbs:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...d=411609523013
    nice bright white light on the plate, completes the look. They are polarized, so make sure you didn't put 'em in backwards.

Will be doing LED blinker bulbs once I do some more homework. For now I have silverstars in there to eliminate the fried-egg look.

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post
    Also fitted LED license plate bulbs:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...d=411609523013
    nice bright white light on the plate, completes the look. They are polarized, so make sure you didn't put 'em in backwards.
    Why on earth do you want anybody to be able to read your plates?? Darker the better works for me. If they only made a bulb that would absorb sunlight for daytime protection, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by vangelis View Post
    Congratulations, Looks amazing ,, but i have a question, is it safe to use replica wheels on such beast??
    Agree, ideally OEM or forged is the way to go. Too damn expensive right now tho.

I had my wheel guy check the reps out, they are stamped as cast in Germany, he said they look very high quality.

They are an offset created specifically for the RS6, +25mm on 8.5" width, they sit in the wheel wells very nicely... They are replicas of the US S5 wheels with a diamond cut face and dark grey painted background.

I'm willing to trust Hartmann and the guys at Achtuning... they are real tuners.

The guys at VMR were telling me I had to use spacers with their asia-cast wheels. Seemed like maybe a bad idea to me.

Thanks for all the positive comments!

Quote Originally Posted by RS6-4dr911 View Post
    Why on earth do you want anybody to be able to read your plates?? Darker the better works for me. If they only made a bulb that would absorb sunlight for daytime protection, I'd be there in a heartbeat.
    Right! I should install a dimmer switch!

I hate that I love the smileys on this board. I know it's wrong.

nice car and welcome, I also just put on some Hartmanns (will share some pix soon) also I have a positive take on them. Good luck with the turn-signal LEDs, I did that on my C5 A6, with some research and added ressitors it is possible and looks good. Have not had time to do the RS6...yet.
    SOLD - 2003 RS6 Black on Black / SE / Solar / Carbon / APR ECU + TCU / Wagner Intercoolers / Fog light delete / RNS-E / LED tails / Clear Corners / Sportek Cooling / itg filters /

Looking good!
    I love those wheels too. Updates to look of the car IMO. I wonder if they're available over here in the U.K.?
    Enjoy your car :-)
    Daytona Grey Saloon | H&Rs | Phaeton Brake Ducts | MRC Gearbox Service | Plus Disks | Aluminium Trim | Massive Grin

Hartmann make great wheels, you shouldnt have any issue with them. They are a very reputable company! Congratualations on such a nice car! Soon I hope I can make a similar post. Cant wait to get my rs6 in hand!! Im hoping by the end of next week at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by RS6-4dr911 View Post
    Got mine here. One unit had a defective brake light but I'm sure they'll take care of it. Did have to laugh when I called it in and the dipstick on the phone implied improper installation and that they recommend professional installation, me:"dude, it's a freakin' plug, I can handle it."

http://www.autotoysusa.com/
    That is too funny. Sounds like my IT guy. I was in Korea and the hinge for my screen on my laptop seized up and was twisting into the USB ports and causing them not to work when I tried to open the screen. I did a hinge appendectomy and requested he ship me a new hinge. He gave me all this grief how I should not have removed the little cover and taken the screw out. I am like dude I work on multi-million dollar pieces of equipment everyday, its just a stupid laptop get real I need it to do my job its not like I can send it back to you and sit around waiting for a week or two.
    2003 RS6 Avus Silver

Ohh I forgot -- thanks for the links for the Tails guys.
    2003 RS6 Avus Silver