Thread: Audi in Detroit - Smaller E-Tron

Hybrid View

I haven't been this excited about an Audi since the last RS4 came out. Sensational!

Who designed it? Pretender, you're right: it's a return to Bauhaus. Thank God! If this previews a new and evolved design language for Audi, then things are really looking up. Terrific.

I don't give damn about about the e-tron version of this car. i want to see it with the TTRS's 5-cylinder TFSI.

Question: do you think it is based on the VW Bluesport concept's platform? I do. And I think it'll come in three flavours: Porsche, Audi and VW. As long as each brand gets the styling and engine choices right no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by tailpipe View Post
    I haven't been this excited about an Audi since the last RS4 came out. Sensational!

Who designed it? Pretender, you're right: it's a return to Bauhaus. Thank God! If this previews a new and evolved design language for Audi, then things are really looking up. Terrific.

I don't give damn about about the e-tron version of this car. i want to see it with the TTRS's 5-cylinder TFSI.

Question: do you think it is based on the VW Bluesport concept's platform? I do. And I think it'll come in three flavours: Porsche, Audi and VW. As long as each brand gets the styling and engine choices right no worries.
    Idem Dito, my hart is racing all night from the moment i lay eyes on it.

This car will be build on the MQP architecture like the "Bluesport" IMHO.
    All the proportions say Transverse Mid engine.
    The only question i have: "Will it be the first RWD drive production Audi or would it be possible to install quattro.

btw, this is the second Audi Concept i like after the Sportback (A7) Concept.
    There are pretenders among us.....
    Geniuses with the ability to become anyone they want to be.....