Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BND Automotive oils, fuel additives, coolant ect

BND Automotive oils, fuel additives, coolant ect

Hey all,

After months of GenXer talking about BND. I finally had the chance to chat with Brian. If any of you car guys really wish to dive into the chemical make up of whats in our gas, oil and coolant. Call this guy.

Some on the list have tried the different oils with good results and Willie runs all his stuff.

So, here is a thread. Post away. I have ordered the AcesIV and AcesII(motorhome). Working on getting all the cars filled up with Aces but just the first tank in the RS6 and I can tell you....amazing. I plan to clear and reset the ECU because if the octane rating is raised the RS ECU will not pull timing. Its the combo of pulling timing when a knock event is detected that really kills your performance.

I can tell the difference. My 2c and I dont make a cent from any sale. The performance is a bonus to the fuel conditioning from Aces. I want to ensure long life from the pump, injectors and valves/rings on all 6 of my boosted vehicles. Yes all my vehicles have boost. Kinda funny.

Enjoy.

Does he have a web store or site? I'm gonna give it a shot since it has the Dave and GenXer seal of approval.

Thanks

Edit- Got it through a simple google search- LOL
    210K miles rolled

This is great stuff. Hey Dave take an empty aluminum can and pour a little ACES on the carbon date on the bottom of the can. The carbon date has the same molecular makeup as the carbon that builds up in our engine. Swirl it around and watch how fast it dissolves the carbon. After that light it and watch it burn, once it is done burning, let it cool. What you will see after its done burning is that it does not leave any soot, or carbon and it leaves a light film on the can. It would be good to video tape that.

I've been using the Aces IV in my RS6, tt, 911, & CBR1000RR for about 1 year now and still a happy customer. And if the top end lubrication is all true then that is even more of a bonus. I'm about ready to buy another gallon which for all of my vehicles and the driving I do it has lasted about 1 year. I've found that a little less than recommended seem to work best in my vehicles.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    I've been using the Aces IV in my RS6, tt, 911, & CBR1000RR for about 1 year now and still a happy customer. And if the top end lubrication is all true then that is even more of a bonus. I'm about ready to buy another gallon which for all of my vehicles and the driving I do it has lasted about 1 year. I've found that a little less than recommended seem to work best in my vehicles.
    I don't use the full strength either. BND recommends 1oz ACES/ 1Gal of fuel or 3.5oz per tank in our RS6. I found in my car that it works better with about 2.5oz tank. It probably has something to do with timing. If you are the type who does not empty your tank then only add enough ACES to treat the added gas not the whole tank during refills.

Thanks for the mix information- I've sent my email and thanks for the heads up about this guy and his magic potions.
    210K miles rolled

BND just recently got into filters. The only thing BND didnt use to sell were filters, enough of us customers kept asking about filters so Brian finally got a major manufacturer to build him a filter to his specs. His filters filter down to I think 10 micron.

RS6 Trans Oil

RS6 Motor Oil

RS6 and VR6 Filters

Get ready to stimulate the economy again.

2.5oz per tank of fuel. That helps alittle.

And Willie, any company that will print my name on the oil for my car.....well, they have my business.

Dang- I just had the OEM tranny fluid put in when the new tranny was installed. It sounds like this would have been a great option.
    210K miles rolled

I'm about to issue the Purchase Order

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Get ready to stimulate the economy again.

2.5oz per tank of fuel. That helps alittle.

And Willie, any company that will print my name on the oil for my car.....well, they have my business.
    I'm sure it will show up on the next job savings calculation.
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    Dang- I just had the OEM tranny fluid put in when the new tranny was installed.......
    I would have it drained, replace filter and filled with BND
    How's the trans handling?
    2003 RS 6______________________________________________
    Mugello Blue/Silver Interior/Wood Trim/Warm Weather Package/
    LED Tail lights/RNS-E/DVD Video/OEM S5 19's/Custom Painted Calipers/Full CAT-Less, Nonresonated Milltek/APR DV's/
    H-Sport Sway Bars/5 Bar FPR/ABT Aluminum pedals/MTM TCU Chip

-------Other Rides
    2007 Cadillac Escalade
    2007 Jeep Compass
    2006 Jeep Commander
    2006 Chevy Colorado Reg Cab
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by GEN XER View Post
    I don't use the full strength either. BND recommends 1oz ACES/ 1Gal of fuel or 3.5oz per tank in our RS6. I found in my car that it works better with about 2.5oz tank. It probably has something to do with timing. If you are the type who does not empty your tank then only add enough ACES to treat the added gas not the whole tank during refills.
    How long would it take for delivery after ordering? Why can't I just order online? I like to use Paypal for payment. It's good products and I need it now!
    2003 RS 6______________________________________________
    Mugello Blue/Silver Interior/Wood Trim/Warm Weather Package/
    LED Tail lights/RNS-E/DVD Video/OEM S5 19's/Custom Painted Calipers/Full CAT-Less, Nonresonated Milltek/APR DV's/
    H-Sport Sway Bars/5 Bar FPR/ABT Aluminum pedals/MTM TCU Chip

-------Other Rides
    2007 Cadillac Escalade
    2007 Jeep Compass
    2006 Jeep Commander
    2006 Chevy Colorado Reg Cab
    -------

So far so good- Seems to shift very nicely

Quote Originally Posted by snoopra View Post
    I would have it drained, replace filter and filled with BND
    How's the trans handling?
    I had the Milltek downpipes installed at the same time and the car definitely accelerates better.

On the other hand, Ty (customer rep at IPT) is a POS that has a hard time "speaking the truth". Several of us of have experienced his "issues". The more I thought of "his issues", it made me send a letter to the owner a couple of weeks ago and I'm awaiting a reply. The response of the ownership of Ty's issues will certainly go into the mosaic of my experience as he might just be a "loose cannon" at their place.
    210K miles rolled

Add another

Dhall1, welcome to the club, I have been using the fuel formula as well as all the oils and am a happy customer. Main thing with the oil is zero lifter noise at startup even after the car sits for a week. Tranny fluid has helped with roughness of shifts at light load. And the car feels like it performs better with the fuel formula ( no hard data to back this up, just seat of the pants).

I am an engineer and Brian knows his stuff. He can dive to what ever level of technical detail you want. I have had several conversations with him and have learned a lot about automotive lubrication.

And no I do not get a commission either!!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopra View Post
    How long would it take for delivery after ordering? Why can't I just order online? I like to use Paypal for payment. It's good products and I need it now!
    I dont know Snoopra. Have you called Brian? You can order online after your first order. He wants to talk to his customers to get them the right products and he ships worldwide. The number is 440-821-9040. If you dont get an answer, it means he is in the Lab mixing up potions, LOL. Just leave a message.

+1 on the AcesIV

The car pulls harder. The butt dyno never lies.

On boost mid range is hands down faster.

Quote Originally Posted by s42ski View Post
    Dhall1, welcome to the club, I have been using the fuel formula as well as all the oils and am a happy customer. Main thing with the oil is zero lifter noise at startup even after the car sits for a week. Tranny fluid has helped with roughness of shifts at light load. And the car feels like it performs better with the fuel formula ( no hard data to back this up, just seat of the pants).

I am an engineer and Brian knows his stuff. He can dive to what ever level of technical detail you want. I have had several conversations with him and have learned a lot about automotive lubrication.

And no I do not get a commission either!!

Uhhh- I'm not so sure how

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    +1 on the AcesIV

The car pulls harder. The butt dyno never lies.
    accurate this dyno may read???

210K miles rolled

sis needs alittle sun.