Thread: 365,8 km/h in Nardo (Ruf GT2)

No 1 365,8 km/h in Nardo (Ruf GT2)

RUF tested a Porsche 997 GT 2 with RUF upgrade in Nardo. The result was a top speed of 365,8 km/h.

RUF workshop manager and test driver Mr. H.-P. Lieb was at the wheel. Lieb, the experienced race driver, had to struggle with wind at sunny skies and 16 degrees Celsius. "Without the winds, I am sure I could have been a few kilometres per hour faster", said Lieb. The GT 2 was fuelled by a RUF Rt 12 S engine with 3.8 liters, bi-turbo chargers and 504 kW (685 bhp). The GT 2 was equipped with an optimised suspension, forged RUF 19 inch aluminium wheels and Continental Vmax tires.

http://www.ruf-automobile.de/content...k=&id=&lang=en
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

That is one fast car.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    RUF tested a Porsche 997 GT 2 with RUF upgrade in Nardo. The result was a top speed of 365,8 km/h.

RUF workshop manager and test driver Mr. H.-P. Lieb was at the wheel. Lieb, the experienced race driver, had to struggle with wind at sunny skies and 16 degrees Celsius. "Without the winds, I am sure I could have been a few kilometres per hour faster", said Lieb. The GT 2 was fuelled by a RUF Rt 12 S engine with 3.8 liters, bi-turbo chargers and 504 kW (685 bhp). The GT 2 was equipped with an optimised suspension, forged RUF 19 inch aluminium wheels and Continental Vmax tires.

http://www.ruf-automobile.de/content...k=&id=&lang=entirecars

Once again, RUFs perform. Not just talk. Thumbs up.

Like. Very much. RUF rules.