Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ...and here it is. A5 SportBack delivered today!

Quote Originally Posted by KresoF1 View Post
    Am I wrong or you did not choose optional steering wheel with shifting paddles?

I drove A5 same as yours with paddles and it kills total experience IMHO. Of course, S Tronic works very, very nice indeed. BUT, IMO paddles are a must for manual mode.
    I did select the options with paddles but the Audi dealer forgot to order it .It will be retrofitted. It was the most importent option on my list and the only reason why I accepted to switch to an automatic gearbox! It will cost them about 1500euro to fix this problem.
    RATTRacing.com

Quote Originally Posted by auditt View Post
    I did select the options with paddles but the Audi dealer forgot to order it .It will be retrofitted. It was the most importent option on my list and the only reason why I accepted to switch to an automatic gearbox! It will cost them about 1500euro to fix this problem.
    I don't know if it's of any comfort but be glad you live in a country where such matters are taken care of, in my country things are only sped up or fixed by mails to Audi AG. Dealers haven't really understood each client's value since for the last ten years the sales doubled every couple years, one client exits the dealership two others enter, maybe the economic downturn will teach them a lesson or two.

Quote Originally Posted by auditt View Post
    Consider it your first mod..

Congrats and looks very sharp!
    210K miles rolled

I have seen one today in real life. and I have to say, it looks fantastic!!! It''s such a nice car, especially the back of the car. The one I saw was a 3.0tdi S Line version. It looks gorgeous!!