I went to the dealer today to check out the suspension problems after the DRC was replaced. The dealer said that the system may not have been charged correctly, causing the symptoms. Of course, that is the problem. He said they would try to fix it... Basically recharge it and see how it is..

I told them ok, we'll give it a try. But by the time I got back to my shop, I thought to my self, do I really want to go through the process,of the up and back, trying to get the DRC as it should be? Never knowing if its 100%? Do I want to be dependent on the dealership when I can do virtually anything myself on this car? Well, everything but fix the DRC unless I buy the special tool for 1500 dollars...

Sooo, I just ordered the PSS9 kit, as well as Hotchkis sport bars. Maybe I am throwing away my money, but I like the fact I can adjust the height and stiffness with the coil overs. The stock setup is slightly higher than I'd like anyway.

In the end, it will all cost me 2,000, and the labor is no biggie. We do the install and alignment here..

I hope I did the right thing. It's funny because with my customers, I am far more decisive than with myself..

Any tips on the setting of the shocks and sway bars?

Rick