Thread: Torque converter and Valve body at IPT for rebuild.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by kwtrev View Post
    I was told by the local Audi tech 12 lbs of boost is normal. I make 10 (measured with VAGCOM), okay I guess. How's everyone else doing? Is 2 lbs of boost going to make any real difference?
    How did you check with the vagcom. There is no chanel in the ecu to monitor the boost. I have a supercharger in my S6. And yes 3lb of boost will make more power through out the rpm.

Why people keep going off topic. Make a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofnyc22 View Post
    How did you check with the vagcom. There is no chanel in the ecu to monitor the boost. I have a supercharger in my S6. And yes 3lb of boost will make more power through out the rpm.
    Well, probably not on yours, it didn't have boost to begin with. There most definitely is one on factory turbo cars. And I would agree,even 2 lbs should make a noticeable difference.

I guess I'm kind of enjoying the off topic discussion, there has been entirely too much babble about valve bodies and torque converters going on lately
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's