Thread: A quick Thank You! to DHall.

A quick Thank You! to DHall.

This week I had the pleasure of meeting Dave and his wife on my way through AZ on my roadtrip home in the new (to me) UrQ. Two fine folks who offered up some much needed hospitality to this weary travler.

Was great to finally meet and hang with you Dave. I love those cars! Hope to see you both (and the RS) at the Texas meet in January if at all possible!

Scott,

My pleasure. What are the chances that I would meet a fellow RS6'er who was a friend of Edward Abbey. Small world and even to this day remember some of his work. I even look at my motorhome ownership as a way of saving the planet and reducing urban sprawl. You see, when my wife and I travel we need nothing, nobody, no hotels, no housekeepers, no concierge and much less no rental cars, planes or trains. I carry and pull everything we need. 100% fully self contained.

It was fun to get the Celica out and also take a spin in Q. Next time I will have the Supra ready to go with race gas and a test drive.

Deal!

BTW, what was it I was going to email you? I forget what we were talking about.

Link to the Texas meet? I forget too

Dave, that was one, but there was something else I thought.

Re: TX meet, go here and scroll down to my post.
    http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18998