Thread: Will B5 S4 Seats fit in a C5 RS6?

Will B5 S4 Seats fit in a C5 RS6?

I am considering doing this swap for the front seats, only if they'll fit of course. Goal is to try to get some more headroom. My chiropracter told me I need my seat to be lower as I'm a tall guy the rear view mirror is in my line of sight, as is the headliner. I'm always ducking to look at traffic and due to the amount I drive, it's bad for my neck, gonna make me a hunch back if I'm not careful!

I have a B5S4 that I'm looking to put fixed back buckets in, so if the front seat rails are the same on both cars, I'm going to try the swap!

TIA,

Jason

Jason,

How tall are you?

How many hrs/day driving in the car?

You could always take 15min every nite and stretch the neck in a hyper extended manner. Using a small roll under the neck and laying on the carpet face up...you can simply relax and hyper extend the neck which will release the muscle tension and slight strain from the days driving. Then using the roll between the shoulders.....do the same with the thoracic spine and get an extension stretch along with muscle tension relief.

Try it with or without the seat change.

I'm 6'7. I have stretches, but my chiro really thinks I could benefit from a lower seating position. I'm in the car on average 3-4 hours a day.

Thanks for the tip, are you a chiropracter?

Jason

3-4 hours of right pedal action on the '6?!?!?! awesome...

BTW, I know Seattle VERY well and I am wondering where in the heck do you have to drive to get 1.5-2 hours per one way from Kirkland??? Everett? Olympia?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I am a residential appraiser, and cover a decent size territory. No commute other than inspecting properties. I usually cover 600-700 miles a week, averaging about 35mph.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Avus-RS6 View Post
    I am a residential appraiser, and cover a decent size territory. No commute other than inspecting properties. I usually cover 600-700 miles a week, averaging about 35mph.

J
    SMOKES! That is quite a bit of driving!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

bleah, with that shitty seattle traffic, just getting from west seattle to downtown takes 90 minutes.

hahaha, j/k

I'm usually traveling mid day so it's not too bad, though the corridor of time when traffic is decent is ever decreasing.