Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some pics for your enjoyment

Some pics for your enjoyment

Hey guys hows it going? Im still real new here so I figured Ide post a couple pics of what interests me. So I hope you like them, the ones of my RS are pretty rough since I havent had an official photoshoot yet. Well here ya go.

Start off with my A4. I know I know its a 4 cylinder but she moves out dont you worry.

Ive been in the Audi/VW scene for about 5 years now, so excuse my VW friends in some of these shots.

And finally some RS shots I wouldnt leave you guys hanging like that.

First heres 2 pics of the Moca brown RS6 I saw at VW/Audi headquarters in Herndon VA.

And heres mine

I really hope you guys like them, you can bash them if you want it wont hurt my feelings.

Rob
    Unitronic tuned RS6, K04 powered A4

^^

Welcome aboard the crazy train. I love the pics!

I want to steal that C6 RS6 Avant and paint it Avus. hehe

Has your car had the updated DRC recall?

Tell me about the Unitronic upgrade. Is this a reflash only? Can you make any changes to the tune?

Man that brown color was beautiful. It looked black the whole time and then I walked up on it and almost shit my pants haha. The interior was all 2 tone tan and black, with leather dash. It was awsome.

The Uni flash was the best money Ive spent on the car so far, I already bought some new RS-GT wheels but havent got any pics yet, and a Ven-air hose kit. It really woke this engine up. I myself cant do any tuning to the car but my shop can. You do have to go to the shop you got it flashed to change it at all, but I personally dont trust myself tuning an RS6 motor haha. Unitronic will also do you a custom file to squeeze all the power out. Ive heard of some Stage1+ flashes and 2 but you have to have exhaust and prolly some tranny work to handle it.

And yes when I picked up the car from audi it was in for service getting the DRC done. So Im hoping it breaks again really soon so I can get some coils haha.

Thanks,

I remember the Uni stuff was new back in the day when I tuned cars on the side. I may look into the programming. Its really not that hard if you know what your doing. But then I just spent the night at Holiday Inn.

Ahhh, your DRC was done. It could be the driveway but check your rear ride height on a level surface. Center hub to rear fender lip should be at 14.5 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by Boost+V8=:) View Post
    Man that brown color was beautiful. It looked black the whole time and then I walked up on it and almost shit my pants haha. The interior was all 2 tone tan and black, with leather dash. It was awsome.

The Uni flash was the best money Ive spent on the car so far, I already bought some new RS-GT wheels but havent got any pics yet, and a Ven-air hose kit. It really woke this engine up. I myself cant do any tuning to the car but my shop can. You do have to go to the shop you got it flashed to change it at all, but I personally dont trust myself tuning an RS6 motor haha. Unitronic will also do you a custom file to squeeze all the power out. Ive heard of some Stage1+ flashes and 2 but you have to have exhaust and prolly some tranny work to handle it.

And yes when I picked up the car from audi it was in for service getting the DRC done. So Im hoping it breaks again really soon so I can get some coils haha.

Ya bud I noticed it looked mad high in the back. What do I do about that?

Measure first then read up on the 10 threads we have had in the last month.

Ya bud I noticed it looked mad high in the back. What do I do about that?

Haha cool bro thanks alot

So no one else likes the pics I guess.

Very nice! Interesting lighting and effect.

I was busy laughing at the multi-colored 4 door GTI
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

So no one else likes the pics I guess.
    I did Thanks!

W>

Haha thanks guys. You dont like the Harlequin? That car is so cool, you cant go 5 miles down the street without someone giving you the thumbs up. And what other wheels do you put on a mulicolored VW other then wire wheels haha.

Love both cars!

What kind of power does the A4 put down?

With the crappy tuning I have now, about 250hp 300lbs. But I want to switch to a custom Uni file like the RS6.

And thanks for the compliment.

Haha thanks guys. You dont like the Harlequin? That car is so cool, you cant go 5 miles down the street without someone giving you the thumbs up. And what other wheels do you put on a mulicolored VW other then wire wheels haha.
    spinners???
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Haha maybe the next set.

C6 RS6 Right here in the US, or i'm i dreaming. I thought those were not going to make it to these shores, and especially not the Avant...

go read some of the other threads, there are around 3 of them here by various means but it is not here officially and the avant most assuredly won't. Which is a real shame.

Great pics....like the one in the rain.

Thanks guys

Ive actually seen 2 C6's in my area, one being dark blue and the dark brown one. Both of them were avants thow which was awsome IMO.

But I like right next to Audi of America head quarters here in VA. I know for a fact that one of the big bosses drives that brown C6, I was there waiting for a friend and I watching 3 guys come out and walk to there cars. 2 of them split off and drove off in R8's and the other guy drove off in the C6. I was like wowwww what a job they have. They tell everyone what to do all day and get to drive home from a great day of work in the most beautiful cars known to man haha. What a life...