Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,008 of 1020

Thread: The Audi RS5 will debut at Geneva 2010

Making such drammatic facelifts audi could simply kill sales in future... We already do not buy new models of audi in a first year of production, because too many bugs have to be fixed. Now, who would buy a car, which will look like old piece of wreck in cupple of years?

Quote Originally Posted by Fehli View Post
    Now I have news about the facelift

http://www.fourtitude.com/news/publi...cle_6506.shtml

Its a new car, wow

“Nearly every panel (on the outside will be redesigned)"
    This is not news, just pure speculations that will prove to be wrong. There will be upgrades but nothing of that sort! Lower bumper change for A5/S5 ( S5 will get similar to RS5 as new so-called ''RS5 cabrio scoop from Ingolstadt'' shows), head/rear lights graphics for all models, internal cosmetics, MMI... So nothing RS5 owners need to be pissed about! And this change comes after 4 years of production which is expected!

Quote Originally Posted by darkop View Post
    This is not news, just pure speculations that will prove to be wrong. There will be upgrades but nothing of that sort! Lower bumper change for A5/S5 ( S5 will get similar to RS5 as new so-called ''RS5 cabrio scoop from Ingolstadt'' shows), head/rear lights graphics for all models, internal cosmetics, MMI... So nothing RS5 owners need to be pissed about! And this change comes after 4 years of production which is expected!
    First time I agree with you 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyBG View Post
    First time I agree with you 100%!
    I guess you are improving! :P

Quote Originally Posted by darkop View Post
    I guess you are improving! :P
    I was expecting something like that as a reply... :P

Post Arrived! Finally!

Well, after so many months of waiting finally it has arrived

Went to the dealer yesterday to have a look, it's really a stunning car.... I will probably get it tomorrow, so I will post better pictures with a proper camera later

Nice pics. I really like it

P.S: Does anyone have real life pictures of Recaro seats with black/red leather like that one?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Audi-RS5-brochure&#.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	10773

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDevil View Post
    Nice pics. I really like it

P.S: Does anyone have real life pictures of Recaro seats with black/red leather like that one?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Audi-RS5-brochure&#.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	10773
    Sorry, dont have any pics, but have seen the trim in "real life" - the red is not such a deep red as the photo, and the black is not as black - more of a dark grey.

Congratulations biker... dealer called me today, mine arrived here in the country last week, and will likely be delivered to me at the end of next week! Whoo-hoo!
    My very first Audi... 2011 RS5, Phantom Black, 20" Titanium Alloys... sweet!
    My other car's a Harley Davidson

Jesussssss...that black RS5 is ... WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRisk View Post
    Sorry, dont have any pics, but have seen the trim in "real life" - the red is not such a deep red as the photo, and the black is not as black - more of a dark grey.

Congratulations biker... dealer called me today, mine arrived here in the country last week, and will likely be delivered to me at the end of next week! Whoo-hoo!
    Must of been same boat, mine hit the docks on the 6th apparently so im guessing sometime next week aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by giarc View Post
    Must of been same boat, mine hit the docks on the 6th apparently so im guessing sometime next week aswell.
    Yes, he said 6th to me too. What colour you getting? And which dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRisk View Post
    Yes, he said 6th to me too. What colour you getting? And which dealer?
    Daytona, the wait has been lot better than expected until last few days when you know its here..

I didnt want another black car but those pictures of the black rs in the snow are amazing..

Pictures more pics

Sorry to bother everyone with more pictures, I promise these are the last ones.

From the few days I have had with the car so far, I am really pleased with the choice I made. The ride is very smooth, effortless even... on a daily basis I use comfort mode 90 % of the time, and automatic for the rest. Dynamic really is overkill for regular road use, in my opinion. But fun to have
    I hardly touch the paddles in the steering wheel, the gearbox works very very well for most of the time. Only heavy braking for a corner you might want to engage the lower gear a bit sooner....
    Ho one thing that surprised me and sorry if I can't explain better because english is not my native language, is the angle of turning of the wheels, for a U-turn for instance. I can make almost all of them with one go. Which helps a lot on day to day drives for parking, reversing, etc.
    On open roads the car is very, very quiet, especially high ways, which is kind of dangerous for your license because you are travelling at speeds much, much higher then you think you are, because the car makes it feel so... effortless....

For those of you who have been paying attention to my posts, yes, I removed the RS5 lettering from the car, shouldn't even been there in the first place, it was on the option list....

Really nice car. We will all be really happy if you can post some more of them

Kind Regards

Quote Originally Posted by biker14 View Post
    Sorry to bother everyone with more pictures, I promise these are the last ones.
    You have got to be kidding

Pics like this make my day 5% nicer

The hole A5/S5/RS5 leave me cold, never like the cars.
    Looking forward to the big overhaul (product improvement) in Audi A4 B6-B7 style.
    There are pretenders among us.....
    Geniuses with the ability to become anyone they want to be.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Pretender View Post
    Looking forward to the big overhaul (product improvement) in Audi A4 B6-B7 style.
    It's a matter of taste I guess, I fell in love with the first A5 I ever saw, a red one in Frankfurt airport on display when it first came out

Good that we all don't have the same taste then, the world would be a much more dull place to live in!

Anyway here are a couple of pictures more for another 5%

Thanks for the comments guys.

Nice pics, biker14. Congrat's on purchasing such a great car, and really pleased you're enjoying it as much as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pretender View Post
    Pretender... guess you're in the wrong forum then. As my grandmother used to say, if you cant say anything nice, then perhaps its better to say nothing at all!