Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The Audi RS5 will debut at Geneva 2010

French first test.

Says it's very fast, and the power is here and everywhere....

http://www.automoto.fr/audi/photos-v...5-5838459.html

Great video! Thanks for the link, Ritchy!

I saw it live this morning : great vid and knowing Yvan from many other car tests the feedback is great. It is getting better and better !!!!!

How did they manage to oversteer it? Or did they play with the videos, and turned the M3 into a RS5 while configurating the video's ??? Does it really oversteer?? I'm a litte bit confused right now....

I think it is possible to oversteer it when the ESP is off and with the sport differential in dynamic mode.

There are a lot of "First Drives" that were able to experience oversteer in the RS5. Tom Ford in "TopGear", "Car and Driver" and "Winding Road" were some of them.

Wow I am speechless , fantastic .

Is Yvan Muller the "pilot" or "driver" of the World Touring Car Championship ? Seems he is having a good time .

I like the "Wild Leather" steering wheel , someone had problems with the wear of this kind of material ?

Anyway , thanks for the video .
    When you have eliminated the impossible , whatever remains , however improbable , must be the truth.
    ..Sherlock Holmes..

Quote Originally Posted by IulianUM View Post
    Wow I am speechless , fantastic .

Is Yvan Muller the "pilot" or "driver" of the World Touring Car Championship ? Seems he is having a good time .

I like the "Wild Leather" steering wheel , someone had problems with the wear of this kind of material ?

Anyway , thanks for the video .
    yeah he's multi champion of ice trophy Andros and still WTTC driver. I like him because he's cool and multi surface driver i.e. very complete skill package.

The alcantara steering also rised my attention. I think I go for it just to change from the usual RS perforated leather. Alcantara gets a bit "old" over time but gives an additional sport touch. I like it.

And yes with ESP off and some brutal mass transfer of course you can make it oversteer big time.

Qhisha, Kreso my friends,

Could you give me a bit more feel about Monza grey. I mean is it a sort of lighter avus grey i.e. between silver metal and avus grey ?

Also do you think that the sport seat (not bucket) as well as leather side door and speed automatic stick can get red stitching instead of white/grey or this is only possible associated with the bucket seats. I have the idea of ordering it if possible together with red seat belts

Thanks guys...

Awesome idea, seat belts in different colours. Qisha is it possible? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Also do you think that the sport seat (not bucket) as well as leather side door and speed automatic stick can get red stitching instead of white/grey or this is only possible associated with the bucket seats. I have the idea of ordering it if possible together with red seat belts

Thanks guys...
    I think this is possible with Audi Exclusive Leather Valcona Pack 2. Don't know about the coloured seatbelts, though.

with the exclusive option at 4300 EUR in germany you can get the color ans the stiches athat you want indeed . for the color of the belts no idea though ?
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

thanks guys I will enquire in due course for the stitches... For the seatbelts I am shure you can since it was possible for the RS4 (finally didn't do it). The price isn't that crazy something like EUR 1'500-2'000 approx.

youry : thanks for the info. Is what you mention possible for the sport seats ? I am not shure if I go for the buckets...

A few real life photos of the RS5 in Suzuka Grey and Sepang Blue:

http://www.autogespot.com/nl/viewima...02052010184216

Thanks. I saw those pics last night (looking everywhere to get more infos ) but are you shure the "white" color is suzuka ? Isn't Ibis white instead ?

It sure looks like suzuka. Ibis doesn't have the metallic/pearl.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Thanks. I saw those pics last night (looking everywhere to get more infos ) but are you shure the "white" color is suzuka ? Isn't Ibis white instead ?
    yes it is possible.
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

EVO pics

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Short clip: