Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: The Audi RS5 will debut at Geneva 2010

Nice video. What is wrong with rear led lights, they are not working all at the same time? Is it just video or something ealse?

I think it must be an effect of the angle of vision.

There also a lot of photos (of the A5 in general) where the led lights seem to suffer from the same effect.

Best video so far, professionally done and a proper review by someone that knows what he's talking about. Pleasing that it seems to ride so well on the 20" titaniums and the gearbox sounds magic. Just need to decide between Phantom or Monza with black styling pack...

More Misano Red and Sepang Blue photos...

Does anyone saw RS5 with normal/steel brakes?

Kind Regards

Quote Originally Posted by mccobr View Post
    Best video so far, professionally done and a proper review by someone that knows what he's talking about. Pleasing that it seems to ride so well on the 20" titaniums and the gearbox sounds magic. Just need to decide between Phantom or Monza with black styling pack...
    Cannot say better : fantastic review by an objective professional guy... this car sounds better and better. Like you I cry for getting Phantom and Monza pics with black pack... Please, please...

And please, anyone has a feedback on the dynamic steering, tomorrow is the last day for me to change the car set up....

Qisha, HELP !!!!!!!!

I also change my mind on the exterior: it will be daytonagrey with black package and mirrors in daytonagrey. But not sure about the rims. Titanium or not.

Ritchy you must go for the titanium rims ! They perfectly complete the black package and fit daytona grey beautifully IMO. If you get them alu this will appear as the only alu (strange) piece on the car exterior...

For the steering I have no idea !?

Well done anyway.

SOunds like a great combination. I think Daytona will look stunning on the RS5. May be the best spec...
    Audi RS4
    "The ringmaster"

BMW M coupe
    "Itīs a lot like nothing else"

Sorry for my ignorance, but why is tomorrow your last day to change something? Do you have a production slot already? I thought it was only on the 29th that cars could start to be customised?

Sorry again if this is a dumb question

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
    And please, anyone has a feedback on the dynamic steering, tomorrow is the last day for me to change the car set up....

Qisha, HELP !!!!!!!!

I also change my mind on the exterior: it will be daytonagrey with black package and mirrors in daytonagrey. But not sure about the rims. Titanium or not.

Been looking at how the colour combos go with the titanium alloys on the TTRS. Only way I could think of to imagine how it looks. A Daytona grey one in for you Richy. First options prob my favourite, convertible has the black styling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HighResImage2.asp&.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	9730   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HighResImage-4.as&#.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	9732   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HighResImage1.asp&.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	9733   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TT002.JPG..jpeg 
Views:	148 
Size:	122.2 KB 
ID:	9734   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HighResImage.aspx.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	9735   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black RS5..jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	9736  

Quote Originally Posted by biker14 View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance, but why is tomorrow your last day to change something? Do you have a production slot already? I thought it was only on the 29th that cars could start to be customised?

Sorry again if this is a dumb question

No problem with that.

The limit does not come from the RS5 production of course, but from my dealer.

How to say....a special offer on a demo car, which will never been driven. In fact, i have to order it before the end of the month. Added to other things (tomorrow it's his last day working for Audi, i'll be off for 2 weeks, etc....).

The true dead line is in 2/3 weeks, but almost impossible for me to modify the car during this time (no time for that)

And since Geneva, i've been thinking of "my" RS5 configuration. I want to relax, start again talking of something else with my wife and children until the car delivery......so tomorrow is the DDay.

Thank you for explanation

My dealer also asked me if I wanted to have the demo car ( the actual car they will have for customers to try) but I politely refused

So big day tomorrow then... btw, people around me are sick of earing me talk about this car too... I wonder why... lol

Paulo

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
    No problem with that.

The limit does not come from the RS5 production of course, but from my dealer.

How to say....a special offer on a demo car, which will never been driven. In fact, i have to order it before the end of the month. Added to other things (tomorrow it's his last day working for Audi, i'll be off for 2 weeks, etc....).

The true dead line is in 2/3 weeks, but almost impossible for me to modify the car during this time (no time for that)

And since Geneva, i've been thinking of "my" RS5 configuration. I want to relax, start again talking of something else with my wife and children until the car delivery......so tomorrow is the DDay.

Somethign very very strange.

the RS5 has appeared on the belgian configurator as of yersterday but not on the german one.... that is very strange ?
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

Does the RS5 have DSG as an option?

S-Tronic is standard option.

Kind Regrads

Cheers. Should be pretty impressive then.