Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: The Audi RS5 will debut at Geneva 2010

after driving so little its much too soon to give a judgement. I don't go over 6000 rpms.... for now...

But breaking is great, handling as well and power seems there for sure.... exhaust note (non sport version) is so much better than on RS4 hich was way too calm. but still i defintalety need much more...... once possible i will place a milltek.

for your info I know SKN car also measured 420hp on their dyno standard so it seems they all measure about 420hp on dynos.... for SKN that was after 1000Km only.... with engine mapping and exhaust they achieved an increase of 48 HP at 6700rpms.... don't knwo the max figure though but now + 50hp as mentioned on their website.... that is marketing.... most likely at least 40 though so at least 460 realmy hp to go and get..... and over 300 Km/h
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

So as the RS4, scheduled power only after remap. Thanks Audi.

And the Facelift for the A5 and RS5 comes next year at May/June or November ???

Perhaps somebody know more?

Quote Originally Posted by Fehli View Post
    And the Facelift for the A5 and RS5 comes next year at May/June or November ???

Perhaps somebody know more?
    yes, may/june introduction...

Quote Originally Posted by darkop View Post
    yes, may/june introduction...
    Where did you get that information Darkop? And what is this so called Facelift?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRisk View Post
    Where did you get that information Darkop? And what is this so called Facelift?
    You could've got such info even on this forum... Don't worry - RS5 won't be changed noticeably, regular A5 and S5 will be tweaked a bit...

Congrats, Youry - the car looks very sharp. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by darkop View Post
    You could've got such info even on this forum... Don't worry - RS5 won't be changed noticeably, regular A5 and S5 will be tweaked a bit...
    OK, thanks. I had read quite a few references to a "facelift" although no-one was really saying anything specific about what that might be. However, I will NOT be happy to have just purchased an RS5 and then see the look upgraded significantly within months of delivery!

I would like to see in the Facelift the new MMI from A7/A8!

I order my RS5 next year in May.
    I hope at that time is the facelift!

D day !

Very happy with the car, especially the engine, very impressive compared to the RS4. 2MC suspension is also a must have option for a daily use.

Little less with the gear box, not as quick as i expected in manual mode (dynamic). Also upset with general quality (thought it was a step ahead the RS4 due to the price).

Just need some rest and few more kilometers to give more details ans impressions on the car.

Awsome car Ritchy ! Enjoy and give us more of your feel going forward... Epic weather for a delivery day do not forget winter tires to be on tje safe side.

Fab

Congrats Ritchy!!! What a beauty. That's some really clean snow because the car looks spotless.

A new German review. I'm not sure if white is the best color for the RS5 but I think it still looks pretty good:

Last edited by Rock; December 1st, 2010 at 01:37.

Awesome car Ritchy!! I LOVE it!

tres belle mon ami.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Black on black - very sexy, Ritchy!

Audi RS 5 Coupé is “SportsCar 2010”

• Sports car tops its class in the “Auto Bild SportsCars” readers poll
    • Another four Audi models in the top three of their category

Essen/Ingolstadt, December 3, 2010 – The Audi RS 5 has won the “SportsCar 2010” award in the “Production Coupes” category. The Audi R8 GT and the Audi R8 Spyder 5.2 FSI took second place in their classes, while the Audi S3 Sportback and Audi RS 6 Avant came in third.

68,132 readers of “Auto Bild SportsCars” cast their votes in the poll – the eighth time it has taken place – to select the “SportsCar of the Year”. Readers had the choice of a total of 173 vehicles in 17 categories, each of which was subdivided into “Tuning” and “Production”.
    The title “SportsCar of the Year” is one of the most sought-after prizes in the German automobile industry. All participating sports cars previously had to prove their worth in over 300 tests and road reports.

As well as the first place for the Audi RS 5 in the “Production Coupes” category, Audi recorded two second places: in the “Production Supercars” category with the Audi R8 GT and in the “Production Convertibles” category with the R8 Spyder 5.2 FSI. Readers voted the Audi S3 Sportback into third place in the “Production Compact Cars” class and the Audi RS 6 Avant took the same position in the “Production Station Wagons” class.
    Hans-Joachim Radde, Head of Sports Cars and Limited Editions for quattro GmbH, took receipt of the award for the Audi RS 5 today at the Essen Motor Show.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Become the A5/S5/RS5 to the Facelift the LED Headlight from the A7/A8 or new A6?
    The A5 comes new 2014/2015 for me I think yes the becomes the LED's to the Facelift.
    That's is to long to wait until 2014 or 15!

What do you think?