Thread: Ever wanted to inpersonate the police force?...Well, Now you can!

Talking Ever wanted to inpersonate the police force?...Well, Now you can!

Hi,

I cam across this particular website while searching for classic Shelby Mustards and I had a browse and found that the company who sells the 'Cop cars' also kits them out with lights, gunracks, ram bars, labtop holders etc. Very Interesting.

I never knew there was a dedicated Ford model just for the US police force...Here they just use Ford Focuses, Transits and the odd 3 series/Accord Type-R.

I thought it's worth a mention.

A friend of mine has previously owned a black crown vic with tinted windows. It was very convenient to own this car in the metropolitan areas as he can simply choose to park in spots where only special permit cars are allowed to. Sometimes, other officers greets him with a nod while driving by not knowing if he's an undercover or just a civilian If only they can fit a mustang cobra engine in there, that would be the ultimate sleeper. Others would not even attempt to instigate a fight on the highway.

Originally posted by krm
    Sometimes even other officers give him the nod not knowing if he's an undercover or just a civilian
    ROTFLOL!!!
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Karman,

Thanks for sharing the amusing story with us...