Thread: RS6-R MTM vs Gallardo 500hp manual

RS6-R MTM vs Gallardo 500hp manual

MTM RS6-R MY09 Suzuka Grey
    LP570-4 Performante MY11 Balloon White

Ricoloco, there was Red RS6-R on GtBoard with same MTM kit as yours. And that red one is faster( a lot) Gustav agree with me. You should to check your car.

Best Regards

BaX

Get your point, but that is not the whole truth. I assume you refer to the race against the stock 997 GT2, a race I didnīt participated in as I drove my other car for the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5kFOHfzH80

Thing is, at this event, the rules were very strict. We HAD to start at 50km/h, and not at, for example, 45km/h. The gearbox automaticlly changes gear at 45km/h to 2nd, that makes the turbopreassure to become almost nothing and the revs very, very low. That is devastating to the performance at the beginning of the race. And there is no way I can change to 1st gear before 25km/h, itīs a way to save the tranny.

If I were allowed to start @ 45km/h Iīm pretty sure there would be another outcome of the race.

But, as I happen to be a friend with the gentleman with the red RS6, Iīm going to buy myslef a Performancebox from Racelogic. A toy the red RS6-owner already got, so we can compare the performance. The bench-test from MTM shows I have a few more HP and torque in my car.

I am glad to hear that your car is fine, because I adore it( I am still waiting for mine ).
    I didnt know that they have such kind of rules( interesting). I get your point about start and race, please informe us after you get results from Performancebox.

P.S. I drove RS6 Evotec 750Hp few days ago, and that car is pure evil.

I will go for MTM kit just like you.

Regards

BaX

You will enjoy it, itīs the best car Iīve ever owned. Itīs a complete package.