Thread: Abt 600bhp r8 v10

Abt 600bhp r8 v10

Sorry if it's a repost?

Quote Originally Posted by ABT
    Ten cylinders. 600 hp. These figures make the hearts of sports car drivers beat: 600 hp (441 kW), accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in just 3.8 seconds, top speed 322 km/h (200 mph). The car, which includes this impressive performance is the ABT R8 5.2 FSI.

That the mid-engine super sports car will be on each route to the winner, is not only because of the excellent power yield but also in the perfectly tailored bodywork package. It was designed by the DTM crew of ABT Sportsline the most modern racing findings include the high-carbon material The focus was mainly on optimal weight distribution and consistent lightweight qualities. Simultaneously, the R8 ABT does so in very dynamic. Front air dam, side skirts and rear apron contour the body and is already giving the state an even more powerful presence. They form a unit with the striking rear wing and the ABT-typical 4-pipe exhaust system. The height-adjustable in train and adjustable pressure ABT adjustable sports suspension ensures optimum handling characteristics at all speeds. Tailored to the specific conditions of the high-performance athlete, it has been prepared by former DTM Pro Christian Abt, the current leader in the ADAC GT Masters knows what’s in the ABT R8 5.2 FSI in the specifications. “The 600 horsepower should be present, but also be available on the street,” said Christian Abt, “And the car can also be at the highest speeds and more demanding routes moving at the limit, not only on paper.”

Matching the elegant design of the super sports car presents itself to 20-inch wheels of the type BR The ABT R8 5.2 FSI is a design milestone, and of course very, very quickly. For keeping the 600, ABT-horses, which promises the dynamic shape of the automobile.

I've never really understood what's the point of trying to "improve" an already good looking car. I mean, if it works just like the way it is...why mess with it?

I looks like crap IMHO.

0-100 in 3.8 seconds? Factory model does it in 3.9. Where are those 75 horses?
    5 Audis so far...currently:
    2007 Audi A4 B7 2.0 TDI Multitronic

Quote Originally Posted by Toto89 View Post
    0-100 in 3.8 seconds? Factory model does it in 3.9. Where are those 75 horses?
    Perhaps they can be found on the way up to 200 and 300 km/h...
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Perhaps they can be found on the way up to 200 and 300 km/h...
    And here's a perfect example of that. LP640 vs Ford GT1000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmTu9OKBvoo
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    And here's a perfect example of that. LP640 vs Ford GT1000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmTu9OKBvoo
    No it is nor perfect example because ABT R8 can not match LP 560-4 v-max (325 km/h).If it had 600 ps should be quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by KK265 View Post
    No it is nor perfect example because ABT R8 can not match LP 560-4 v-max (325 km/h).If it had 600 ps should be quicker.
    So you know how much donwforce etc R8 and LP does have? It is not all about power. With those ugly spoilers R8 is probably slower than without. And how about gearing?

Quote Originally Posted by KK265 View Post
    untill someone actually *tried* that on real roads i wouldnt give a dime about those numbers...
    Good....bad.....hey i am the guy with the RS6!

Quote Originally Posted by JavierNuvolari View Post
    I looks like crap IMHO.
    Best typo ever.

Quote Originally Posted by JavierNuvolari View Post
    I looks like crap IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Z07 View Post
    Best typo ever.
    LOL yes, I agree!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by Speedou View Post
    So you know how much donwforce etc R8 and LP does have? It is not all about power. With those ugly spoilers R8 is probably slower than without. And how about gearing?
    They claim improvements on aerodynamics....

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    LOL yes, I agree!
    But 600hp, this is serious. I welcome the Audi army into the land of destiny.

Z07, what is your location? If you like, please include it in your User CP.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail