Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
I have the KW's but haven't installed them. I installed the Hotchkis bars but I was waiting to see if Audi did the DRC correctly so I would definitley know how a good DRC felt. I'm probably still going to do the KW's this winter either way.

I may end up not doing anything with this stupid suspension. I am getting fed up with this. I am either going to do a coil-over suspension or just sell the car. I spoke with Bilstein yesterday and found out they do still have the PSS9's and they now have a different part number. They said the problem was the shock mounts were too weak and I am assuming that was what was causing the clunking on the car. I got the spring weights and while they seem very heavy (translation: extremely stiff) I know I can always order weaker ones if I find the ride too stiff. If I end up doing that hopefully I will calm down a little bit. Otherwise I'll be searching for a different car, possibly a different brand.
The thing that gets me is that the RS6 has never been right from day 1 with this stupid suspension. Audi has known it and actually decided to do something about it. But then they screw it up by giving it an off-road look. Here's what scares me the most about the dealers that are doing this. My dealer showed me the bulletin where it specifically says, "Do not bleed the system with the car on the ground." Now we're being told that the dealer should be bledding the system on the ground. So is this a guess by Audi Tech? What will the long-term effects be with the suspension if they are loaded when they are bled? Not that the DRC suspension has ever needed an excuse to fail. It does that all on its own. Just some questions and some venting right now. I'll make a decision in a couple of weeks about whether or not I'm going to sell it or just put KW's or PSS9's on it. Right now I'm too pissed off to make a rational decision.
The worst part is that I would probably got get another RS4, but I'm not about to go through the DRC nightmare again. This is just rediculous.