Thread: Schumacher back and already

Schumacher back and already

Michael Schumacher will take Massa's place in the next F1 placce,
    he is currently driving the 2007 model, because testing is not allowed but he needs to get used to the speed again.........

for sure the next f1 race will be something to watch, even if I am not a F1 fan but.......
    saluto da mike the Nougatilicious marker

switzerland - a land flowing with milk and honey

F1 is very dissapointing for me nowadays...It's all about pumping up the viewers number. I don't even believe the BrownGP phenomenon. 3 or 4 races ago, Button gave a full lap to Hamilton and now, it almost get the other way round. I simply can't believe they can develop that much in a few races. Maybe in 2 or 3 years but not in 3 months! Thats why i'm disappointed. The comeback of Schumacher seems the same thing-sensation. Ferrari could sit Marc Gene, this year's Le Mans winner in the car, but that action wouldn't be such a viewer-magnet.
    5 Audis so far...currently:
    2007 Audi A4 B7 2.0 TDI Multitronic

It will be great to have Michael back in F1. I just hope the FIA will permit Alonso to race him in Spain. We need F1 back in the States, though the Nascar Bubbas here in Kentucky could care less.
    All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best- Occam's Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Toto89 View Post
    F1 is very dissapointing for me nowadays...It's all about pumping up the viewers number. I don't even believe the BrownGP phenomenon. 3 or 4 races ago, Button gave a full lap to Hamilton and now, it almost get the other way round. I simply can't believe they can develop that much in a few races. Maybe in 2 or 3 years but not in 3 months! Thats why i'm disappointed. The comeback of Schumacher seems the same thing-sensation. Ferrari could sit Marc Gene, this year's Le Mans winner in the car, but that action wouldn't be such a viewer-magnet.
    Honda went from one of the worst cars last to year to having the best car for most of this year. But this came because of the new rules, but it still looks like they went from having a really bad car to having a pretty good car during one winter. It's taken McLaren half a year to finally come up with a good race car.

It will be so cool too see how he and the new boys in the group compares! Soooo looking forward the next race!
    " I Am A Driving God! "

the others must be very afraid of this...........Schumacher was testing with a old ( 2007 Model ) Ferrari F1, to get used to the speed etc.....why a 2 Year old car......just because of one reason ....not to be accused of testing, which is by the new rules inleagel ...now guess what.....some of the STUPID F***S of the FIA is now blaming and they have opened an investigation, that he is driving with new tires.....and this would be testing of actual material.........

I can't believe this all the aerodynamics etc are different and who has 2 year old tires in the garage......and would you drive a car with this kind of power with 2 year old tires........someone must be really afraid of MS coming back
    saluto da mike the Nougatilicious marker

switzerland - a land flowing with milk and honey