Thread: Question about US spec B8 S4

Question about US spec B8 S4

My friend claimed that one of his brother's friends dad has the new B8 S4 in the states, NJ to be precise. I told him that I highly doubt it but he was pretty confident and told me he'd take pictures the next time he was over there. Is this possible by any means?

Quote Originally Posted by lefizzet View Post
    My friend claimed that one of his brother's friends dad has the new B8 S4 in the states, NJ to be precise. I told him that I highly doubt it but he was pretty confident and told me he'd take pictures the next time he was over there. Is this possible by any means?
    I have seen photos of a B8 S4 with New Jersey plates so its possible.

no. not on sale. if he works for audi or has a test car temporarily that is a different issue. first load of them for customers is at the port today or tomorrow, i believe.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Registered User India Whiskey Charlie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RXBG View Post
    no. not on sale. if he works for audi or has a test car temporarily that is a different issue. first load of them for customers is at the port today or tomorrow, i believe.
    That's right. I think we have seen pictures of a NJ car with MFG (manufacturer) plates.
    Viken
    2010 S4 S-Tronic
    2007 RS4

NJ has the tech training center and one of the major parts depot's so it is very possible, you also might see a couple of R8 V10 w/ NJ plates running around there also. One of my techs was there this past week for R8 V10 training.

Dear Friends,

indeed the S4 seen is a sample car- registered on Audi, used for training purpose at the AoA Training Center Allendale NJ.

Qisha

Ah alright thanks for all the replies, but it turns out he just didn't knot what he was talking about. He went back the other day and it was an S5 he just mentioned the LED's and the S badge and assumed it was an S4.