Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R8 5.2 FSI in Phantom Black...

Quote Originally Posted by RXBG View Post
    my V10 wait will be over a year. i lost my #1 spot because of vacillation. but that is ok. should have it by xmas of 2010. it is always nice to have something to look forward to car wise.
    Congratulations on the order!

Well, the car you have while waiting isn't that bad either.

Damn would also love to order a V10 ^^. actually would already be happy to have a V8 in my garage. damn nice

my V10 wait will be over a year. i lost my #1 spot because of vacillation. but that is ok. should have it by xmas of 2010. it is always nice to have something to look forward to car wise.
    Congrats RXBG

I see finally you came over to the R8 "dark side".

I remember our discussions V8 vs. V10. The R8 V8 is an exceptional car. The V10 "just" adds some more pepper to the equasion.

Look forward to your comparison comments.

One sidenote: When i was talking to the Audi V8 & V10 engineer, we both agreed, the worst thing that can happen to you is, when you drive the R8 V10 first and then the R8 V8.

Therefore you are more than fine. Enjoying all the R8 V8 glory and having the V10 on the horizon.
    I am - besides other things - Audidriven
    blog.audidriven.net

Congratulations RXBG!
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Ruergard, kju, roadrunner, Erik--- thank for the well wishing. It will be a long wait, but well worth it. Should have it around the time the SLS and 997.2 TT and CTS-V coupe are out on the streets here in the US- not all direct competitors, but I needed to make sure I had enough firepower to represent on the track and at the stoplights!
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Ruergard, kju, roadrunner, Erik--- thank for the well wishing. It will be a long wait, but well worth it. Should have it around the time the SLS and 997.2 TT and CTS-V coupe are out on the streets here in the US- not all direct competitors, but I needed to make sure I had enough firepower to represent on the track and at the stoplights!
    Now that shouldn't be a problem with that thing. Otherwise, they can just drool over the design and sound from that magnificent V10.