Quote Originally Posted by BELA View Post
Well hi there, im in central region of Croatia, half way between Zagreb - Varazdin, small village called Konjscina, near Marija Bistrica region Hrvatsko Zagorje.
Often passing through Brinje cause new highway to the sea leads through Brinje, small village i know in region of Lika,
Pag is nice but crowded especially in the summer, place Nocvalja famous of ZRCE beach http://www.zrce.hr/en/ and its noisy and messy.
My family has weeked house 1 hour before Pag in small place Maslenica, 30 km before Zadar, i also spend there my summer time/vacation with my wife and kids.
Nice to hear you, persume u went very early to the States, how come ?

Laku noć i tebi ....
gotcha... yeh i left when i was 7 (just turned 30). My mom moved to the US with my stepdad who was finishing his PhD at Univ. of Notre Dame. Got out of there before any shit hit the fan, though most of my relatives all live there still. I can def agree with you as to how much of a shit-show Zrce is... we stayed out of that side of the island after one short daytime visit to see what the hoopla was. I have spent some time in Zagreb, Brinje (7-years), Senj, Rijeka, Krk, Pag, Split, Hvar, and Dubrovnik. Looking forward to going back to visit for a couple weeks this summer!