Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,333 to 1,350 of 1468

Thread: How many 'beasts' are on the board? Audi RS6

The MTM chip isn't "critical" now, unless you hate how it drives and shifts. EPL can get you in and out including dyno time.
    2013 Audi S8

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4277.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	13965im new to forum. just picked up my rs6 avus and ebony with 63k. I have a shop that serviced my old a8 but wondering if anyone could recommend an rs6 expert in the Omaha Nebraska area. I don't mind traveling...Minneapolis, kc, Denver, Des moines etc. appreciate any suggestions. happy fathers day!

It depends on the year of the A8. Keep it with the local shop. If they know you and can work on the A8...most likely they will be fine wih the RS.

Quote Originally Posted by jd white View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4277.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	13965im new to forum. just picked up my rs6 avus and ebony with 63k. I have a shop that serviced my old a8 but wondering if anyone could recommend an rs6 expert in the Omaha Nebraska area. I don't mind traveling...Minneapolis, kc, Denver, Des moines etc. appreciate any suggestions. happy fathers day!

As Dave said, especially if it is a D3 A8 (2004-2010) then they shouldn't have any problems with 90%+ of the RS6.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

I had a 98 a8. I will stick with my local shop. Just looking for alternative suggestions from other rs6 owners in
    my region. I ordered rs6 fluids from BND auto. Looking forward to putting better lube in the beast. Thanks guys

Wow, you found BnD already. Brian is working on a big order for me as we speak.

Please post your vin in the sticky thread or PM me if you wish. Our list is growing and approaching 600 found.

Quote Originally Posted by jd white View Post
    I had a 98 a8. I will stick with my local shop. Just looking for alternative suggestions from other rs6 owners in
    my region. I ordered rs6 fluids from BND auto. Looking forward to putting better lube in the beast. Thanks guys

What fluids did you get? (granted it's been awhile...but "only time will tell")

From experience the OE ATF fluid is rather lacking for anything other than shorter term use (judging by the condition we often see at 100K miles). Gear oils not much better. Good 'ol BP/Castrol.....

I/We use Amsoil. And lots of it.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Hello crew, regards from Croatia, Thomas 32 yold, bought rs6 c5 in June 2013, stock, replaced wheels (19) and SKN chip, 150 000 km, for now very satsfyed, was previous owner of misano red rs4 b5, i sold it and bought rs6, hope will have nice time here .... cee ya.

[url=http://www.pohrani.com/?3r/di/xiEq25z/img3727.jpg][img

Welcome Bela, nice ride!
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Congrats, Thomas, nice machine in what I hope also has some great driving roads in your country? Saw a Rick Steve's travel show (PBS/OPB) on Croatia and was floored how beautiful it is there....

I noticed LHD, does that mean no Avant is available there?
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

@G2:

THx, nice snakey roads but not in my region unfortunatelly, Croatia is very nice, not saying cause i'm from here, just because a tousands of tourists that are comeing over nad over back .....so i just whan i need adrenalins shot cruise sendays afternoon arround up to highway, for that time is engine oil and engine temp just as it has to be, enter the highway and pedall to the metall sundays no traffic and highway is not borring cause it passing throught let say rocky region so there is a lot os big fast curves .... of course its my fun car and most of time is it in garage

Avant are available here, why not ?? EXP : http://www.njuskalo.hr/auti/audi-rs6...-oglas-8241773

Sounds like a great place to be, BELA-- btw what does that stand for?

Autobahn there? If we get caught going 100+MPH (160kph) it can land us in jail. Newer law in an age where anything sporty will go 150mph!

Nice Avant, like the seats. Darn USA Audi's!
    Cheers, G2/Gary

BELA is family nick name, dads, uncels, granfathers etc ... its pretty funny now it became Bela, but from story that my granmother told me it means the name of pig that went into wood to eat oak nut/acorn ... quite silly but as it is And we all mens in familys have same nick ...

Not actually autobahn like in Germany, the autobahn has some parts with no speed limit here are regular 2 bands highway http://www.hac.hr/hr/autoceste/karta-autocesta/ i am in region above Zagreb up to Varazdin if u can notice. Here is speed limit at highway 80 mph/130 kph, but police and interceptors tolerate you 100 mph / 160 kph, but u have strictly respect speed limit before paying toll, there is police rigorous
    But happyly we are small country for big and great vacation especially at the seaside, so weekends highway is in my region empty so u can drive without speed limit on straight parts, i try 310 kph once but no need for that, m5 e60 even 330 ...fast curves are owesome.

Welcome Thomas! What part of Hrvatska are you from/in? I was born in Zagreb and gree up in a small town called Brinje. Spent all my summers as a kid on Pag. Nice to see a fellow Croat on here!

laku noč

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha00311 View Post
    Welcome Thomas! What part of Hrvatska are you from/in? I was born in Zagreb and gree up in a small town called Brinje. Spent all my summers as a kid on Pag. Nice to see a fellow Croat on here!

laku noč
    Well hi there, im in central region of Croatia, half way between Zagreb - Varazdin, small village called Konjscina, near Marija Bistrica region Hrvatsko Zagorje.
    Often passing through Brinje cause new highway to the sea leads through Brinje, small village i know in region of Lika,
    Pag is nice but crowded especially in the summer, place Nocvalja famous of ZRCE beach http://www.zrce.hr/en/ and its noisy and messy.
    My family has weeked house 1 hour before Pag in small place Maslenica, 30 km before Zadar, i also spend there my summer time/vacation with my wife and kids.
    Nice to hear you, persume u went very early to the States, how come ?

Laku noć i tebi ....

Vidi ekipe šta se raspisala )

(sorry for not using English)