Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,207 to 1,224 of 1468

Thread: How many 'beasts' are on the board? Audi RS6

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinboston View Post
    The car had already been imported, appropriately modified, serviced by the 3rd party dealer and registered in my province when I got it, so I didn't have to do anything.
    The VIN is: WUAPV64B63N905190. I've always been curious what kind of info about a car you can get from a VIN.....
    your VIN isn't new to the list but it does indicate it is Ebony.
    The VIN isn't going to show much except build date (not sure of how to decode this one) and that it is a true RS6 (WUA versus WAU) and that it was slated for the USA (904xxx thru 905xxx).
    The option list is in the trunk, IIRC, in the spare wheel well... but it is a bunch of jibberish.

There aren't many options:
    Nav,
    Carbon, wood, I think there is another here,
    Warm weather package (solar roof, sun shades in rear door panels, rear deck sunshade)
    SE exhaust,
    Exterior color - with some exclusives,
    Interior color,
    I think I am missing one or two...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

RS6+ #407 Stock
    VIN: WUAZZZ4B05N999407
    Milage: 90000km

Name:  DSC_0731_webb..jpg
Views: 1681
Size:  38.8 KB

Summer clothes
    Name:  DSC_0174_webb..jpg
Views: 1649
Size:  33.8 KB

Winter clothes
    Name:  IMG_0029_webb..jpg
Views: 1620
Size:  60.0 KB

Summer wheels

Problem free 50000km except for poor quality service at local audi shop. Wrong motor oil (5w30) from what I specified at one time (did get the 5w40 to take home and redo myself) and missing bolt in transmission oil pan after 35k miles service, caught the leak fast and wanted to change the trans oil anyway so no real harm done except the audi shop's trust is done...

Done monday: MTM ECU+TCU, Wagner IC's and service at dahlback. Summer wheels refurbished + new Michelin PSS. Anyone have the Bimotos in satin black? Have a hard time deciding color...

Thanks for the DIY's

Very nice. Enjoy to the fullest extent of its capabilities. Congrats. More pics?

Very nice-looking + you've got there!

Swedish?

Ok, hold on a sec. When you say clothes, you mean what? It looks like you put matte black vinyl over the entire car for winter?
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Yeah, hope MTM tune will be fun, actually thought something was wrong with the car but after a long search for a non existing problem I guess you get used to the power and just need more...

Yes it's vinyl done at zippmunster.com to save the paint in the Swedish winter/spring, getting ready for the summer in the garage atm so more pics after that. The vinyl is mostly gone, impossible to keep matte black clean and missed the shiny

I know what you mean. I'm getting ready to do my timing belt next week and am installing a meth kit at the same time. And doing something with my downpipes and getting a retune. It is starting to feel normal, but then you turn onto a street and a car is going 55 in the other lane and you punch it and realize it's still fast when you pretty much stay even with the car in the other lane. From a stop.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Cool, downpipes w/o precats will be my next project after the tune, and maybe make a custom section to be able to switch easy between maincats and straight (or x-) pipes, although not sure if it will pass swedish inspections w/o precats or how the computer will react to a custom build like that. But will look in to that. Logged it yesterday trying to find the boost leak I was sure to find (all ready did order the wagners, guess they wont hurt) and found actual boost was little higher than requested and not very much lag at all, best of three tries 0-100kph in 4.7 so guess it passed. It surely is an amazing car and many times I get surprised by the power, other times it feels normal. Best cure is to drive a normal car (but rarely happens anymore ). But it sure is fast as stock, ask the nice lady below I met today on my way to get my audi parts. What's good is that the only thing put down on that paper is for the missing front license plate.

Attachment 11303

LOL! Best picture so far.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

That's a good one.

So for my birthday, (May 10) I went out and got a ’03 RS6 (5 years ago I didthe same thing, but brought home a '78 911 SC, still have it, Silver on Blackwith the big whale tail). The RS6 is Dayton Grey with Black interior withcarbon fiber accents (they look really good next to each other. The last 6 on the vin is 905666 (don't knowabout those last 3 digits yet). I bought it with 60k miles on it from areputable Audi dealer here in Seattle, WA (USA). I bought a Fidelity warrantywith it, too. Whoever the previous owner was took extremely good care of thecar. I took it to the other big Audi dealership for a buyers inspection and wasoffered to sell the car to one of the tech's. Said he hadn't seen an RS6 thatclean in a long time, most come in ridden hard and put away wet he said.Anyway, it is 100% stock, no mods. My '78 SC is 100% original too, so I don'tthink will be making any mod's. ~AJC

Quote Originally Posted by FlyFisherAJC View Post
    So for my birthday, (May 10) I went out and got a ’03 RS6 (5 years ago I didthe same thing, but brought home a '78 911 SC, still have it, Silver on Blackwith the big whale tail). The RS6 is Dayton Grey with Black interior withcarbon fiber accents (they look really good next to each other. The last 6 on the vin is 905666 (don't knowabout those last 3 digits yet). I bought it with 60k miles on it from areputable Audi dealer here in Seattle, WA (USA). I bought a Fidelity warrantywith it, too. Whoever the previous owner was took extremely good care of thecar. I took it to the other big Audi dealership for a buyers inspection and wasoffered to sell the car to one of the tech's. Said he hadn't seen an RS6 thatclean in a long time, most come in ridden hard and put away wet he said.Anyway, it is 100% stock, no mods. My '78 SC is 100% original too, so I don'tthink will be making any mod's. ~AJC

CONGRATS!! You will love it more then the Porsche, trust me I know!
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

Quote Originally Posted by FlyFisherAJC View Post
    Photos please
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Welcome to the best RS6 community in the planet! Great, friendly and knowledgeable people here... And happy birthday!

Lookin good. A few questions.

Did you buy it converted to 6-speed?

Does the multifunction steering wheel work with the Rns-e?

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post

hello, my RS6, is actually a A6 converted to RS6
    All parts are original Audi RS6,
    Multifunction steering wheel works fine with the radio.

If anyone is interested, I have all the information about this transformation here:

http://www.audisport-iberica.com/for...owtopic=169088

and some DIY:

http://www.audiracing-hispania.com/f...=5702&start=30

greetings

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post

Psst. Brakes.

Nice transformation, though I'm not a fan of this kind of things. We're all different.