Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: How many 'beasts' are on the board? Audi RS6

Still waiting here for delivery? Dealer told me factory did final checks 09/15/03---However RS6 milestone @ #5 today! How loud is exhaust in cabin @ freeway speeds--60+ @ steady throttle? I have the S8 in shop too often--hope RS6 is a little tighter specs.

Cooprs6,

I have the sound enhancing exhaust on my RS6 and at crusing speeds its a nice low muffled sound, but when you open it up, thats a different story. Its a wounderfuly addictive sound

P.S. sorry to hear about your S8 having problems......my has been trouble free with 47k on it. With the exception of a break noise which was fixed by dealer with newly designed rotors and a set of porsche break pads.
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

O.K. I finally got off my lazy@ss and got this done with the help of my brother in law(better digital camera then mine) and Erik(I am not very computer savvy didn't know how to compress file size). Thanks guys!

The 1992 S4 is now in the hands of my brother in law but I thought I would include it anyway. The car will be greatly missed but I wrote in visitation rights in to the bill of sale
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bauer-1.jpg 
Views:	3836 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	974  
    Bauer

01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc

2nd pic

Name:	bauer-3.jpg 
Views:	3535 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	975  
    Bauer

01 S8

3rd pic

Name:	bauer-2.jpg 
Views:	3443 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	976  
    Bauer

01 S8

and last pic and yes those are Audi flags behind the cars.

Name:	bauer-4.jpg 
Views:	3245 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	977  
    Bauer

01 S8

LOL! Bauer, you could have used the links I sent you and cut+paste in the links into the IMG tag instead of saving them to disk and inserting them again.
    That way you could have inserted all the pics into one post.
    But never mind, no need to redo it

Here are the links btw.
    http://www.rs6.com/pics/Various/Bauer-1.jpg
    http://www.rs6.com/pics/Various/Bauer-2.jpg
    http://www.rs6.com/pics/Various/Bauer-3.jpg
    http://www.rs6.com/pics/Various/Bauer-4.jpg
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

See what I mean NOT tech savvy!!!!!
    Bauer

01 S8

Sweet ... a stable of thoroughbreds and no mucking of stalls ... just wondering ... does your dealer only sell black cars?

I have the Ebony/Ebony combo ... love it !!!

Nice to see your stable. All S Line (and the obvious RS!)

Ben

k2-

I know I have kind of a problem.....I only like (in most cases) black and silver.
    Bauer

01 S8

Bauer,

Those are real Nice and I like the observation of them being all black..

Nice to see some kind of Audi trademark design evolution (Long phrase eh?)

Thanks for getting off your arse and getting those pictures for us!

Bauer,

That is awesome, another man with a fine Audi pedigree and all black, way cool.

Okay here is the count so far, with the information given.

I haven't been able to include such items when "all options" as such has been stated due to the different markets, but here is a brief outline of things on the RS6, owners and the messagebaord.

Keep them coming!

[list][*]Favourite RS6 Form: 27 Saloons vs 5 Avants.[*]Favourite Exterior Colour: 15 Daytona Greys vs 6 Mugello Blues vs 4 Avus Silvers vs 3 Ebony Blacks and Misano Reds vs 1 Audi Exclusive Colour.[*]Favourite Interior Colour: 12 Black Interiors vs 10 Silvers.[*]Favourite Interior: 21 Carbon Interiors vs 3 Aluminuim vs 1 Poplar Wood[*]Favourite Options: 18 Sound enhanced Exhausts vs 14 NAVs vs 13 Rear Airbag vs 9 Warm Weather Packages vs 3 Alloy Options vs 2 Safety Net and phones vs 1 drilled Brake discs, Sunroof, rear window blind, Audi Exclusive Anthracite and ISOFIX.[/list]

Don't forget, this is by the direct information posted in this thread. If I knew all the specs of every RS6 in every market, I would of been able to produce a pie chart, but I don't.

My Beast

'02 RS6 Avant, Daytona Grey, Black Interior + Nature leather option & Alcantara headlining, Carbon Interior, NAVIPlus, Rear Airbags, Body coloured door mirrors, Twin pane heat and UV light insulating glass, Safety Net, Electrically adjustable steering column, Rear window blind, stock 255/40R18 plus additional winter wheels 225/45x18.

Now looking for some good tuning

Name:	audik3.jpg 
Views:	3451 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	978  
    Peace All

Marcin
    RS6 Avant Daytona Grey - MTM stage 2 - 508HP/700Nm

Add one more....

US Spec RS6 sedan
    Daytona Gray
    Silver Interior
    Sound Enhancing Exhaust
    NAV
    Rear airbags.

Picked up my RS6 yesterday. It is incredible.

Polar White
    Silver Leather
    Warm Weather Package.

Welcome to the family Texas... I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine... I am sure you will
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust