Thread: 5th Gear: The new S4

What is an Audi without quattro?

The S4 is a far better car than the 335i, Vikki is one hard bitch to please.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    The S4 is a far better car than the 335i.
    How did u come 2 this conclusion? Not trying 2 start a pointless flame war, just curious 2 know why u believe that the S4 is far better than 335 ?
    I think the 335 is 1 of the best cars in the world 2day,an absolute bargain. BMW performance upgrade makes it even more lethal.

Quote Originally Posted by M3 owner View Post
    How did u come 2 this conclusion? Not trying 2 start a pointless flame war, just curious 2 know why u believe that the S4 is far better than 335 ?
    I think the 335 is 1 of the best cars in the world 2day,an absolute bargain. BMW performance upgrade makes it even more lethal.
    The 335 is a good car, but it's a plain car with little visual excitement and while it's engine is good it not as hard a hitter as the new S4's V6 is. Then comes the cornering ability of both, the S4 when equipped with the Sportdiff is a full second quicker around Hockenheim which is considerable given the power to weight of each car.

The 335i is a bargain but only in some countries, but in my opinion it has to be cheaper to compete because when both are playing on a level playing field the S4 holds all the cards.

But this is only my opinion and you are welcome to disagree.
    Search and you will find the truth.

The dealership gave me a 335 whenever I took my Lemon M3 back 4 never ending repairs.I can honestly say that the 335 didn’t put a foot wrong the entire time it was in my possession.I didn’t keep the 335 for a day either,it was with me for DAYS & it really impressed me.I was so ticked of by my bad experience with the M3 that I took my anger out on the dealer’s loaner car.I utterly thrashed the 335, I threw it in & out of corners,day after day & I was really impressed.

I haven’t driven the S4,I have no experience with it what so ever. Given how much respect i have 4 the 335 I was just curious 2 know why u felt the S4 was better.The S4 would have 2 b 1 hell of car 2 b better than the 335.I have no reason 2 doubt what u r saying but the weight of the S4 is a factor that really turns me of.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    The S4 is a far better car than the 335i, Vikki is one hard bitch to please.
    Vikki is pro RWD, everything else don't match up from her point of view.
    There are pretenders among us.....
    Geniuses with the ability to become anyone they want to be.....

Why are so many test cars red?