Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whats really happening in the USA ?

whats really happening in the USA ?

hey,

i just wanted to know whats really going on in the US in things of "civil unrest" because of the crisis.
    here in germany some ppl warn of civil unrests as a consequence of mass unemployment and so on.
    madame merkl was "not amused" about these warnings

i´ve seen many pics of these cities of tents in the US because many had to leave their houses because of the credit crunch or how you called it.

im reading also very much of this guy named Alex Jones that gets the ppl crazy about your government and the elite..... is this movement really that big? is it a daily theme in discussions of the ppl?

if you read on his pages like www.prisonplanet.com or www.infowars.com i dunno what to think. thats really extreme i guess.
    how big is the group that actually thinks that way?

thx

Tent Cities???

Wow, I'd never heard of such a thing because the current ecomonic issues. I had to do a web search to see what you were refering to. I think I see the problem, its mostly media sensationalism. There are places, especially out west, where there is nice weather year round and homeless people have been gathering for decades. Reporters go there to interview the people who are homeless because of a recient forclosure against a backdrop of an existing tent encampment.

People have lost jobs, homes, and lots of invested income, but on a national scale its more of a flat tire than a blown engine. We're not on the verge of social meltdown...but civil unrest sells newspapers so it sounds like that's what you're getting in Europe. Pretty much business as usual here...with just less in the bank.
    Semper Fi
    James

My Girls:
    03 Audi RS6 Daytona Gray/Black
    96 Porsche 993 Turbo
    86 Porsche 911 Turbo-look
    65 Mustang Fastback
    65 Mustang Convt
    00 F-150 Lightining

I also had to look up who Alex Jones is. I'm a US Marine and pretty far to the conservative right on all issues and in my opinion, that guy is a nut case. His views are fringe conspiracy theories.
    Semper Fi
    James

My Girls:
    96 Porsche 993 Turbo
    65 Mustang Fastback
    65 Mustang Convt
    00 F-150 Lightining

Quote Originally Posted by Turboluvr View Post
    Pretty much business as usual here...with just less in the bank.
    1 of these days U r going 2 have a huge shock.I know we r not permitted 2 discuss politics here so I will leave my response at that. I am really surprised that a conservative far right American can be so blase about the current situation. Ur country is in serious trouble mate & u r yet 2 scratch the surface.

M3 owner, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you sir.

Yes this is a recession, like many others and it will pass. Many, including me, have lost value in homes and savings, it will come back. The only thing that will keep this from happening is the total breakdown of our society, we aren't even remotely close to that. I'm familiar with chaos and social breakdown (Iraq twice, Afghanistan twice, Kosovo, 2 Liberian civil wars, Albanian refugee camps and earthquake relief in Turkey), the US will do just fine. Jobs are lost in one sector, they will flow to another. And if I'm wrong, and this is the fall of western civilization, my 2nd Amendment rights have left me well armed and the rest will not matter.

Besides...if it was that bad, would I have gone out and bought a RS6? No, I'd have gotten a jeep or maybe a Defender 90. Have a great day.
    Semper Fi
    James

My Girls:
    96 Porsche 993 Turbo
    65 Mustang Fastback
    65 Mustang Convt
    00 F-150 Lightining

I also had to look up who Alex Jones is. I'm a US Marine and pretty far to the conservative right on all issues and in my opinion, that guy is a nut case. His views are fringe conspiracy theories.

very nice to have a marine here... the thing what he also claims is that the american people will get disarmed by the army....the 2nd ammendment or how u call it shall be destroyed so the people cannot fight back when "the shit hits the fan" o0
    there are also videos on youtube where soldiers actually force people in their houses to give their guns away... a man on the streets nearly crying and screaming what they are doing and a news reporter getting all of it on tape.

on march 13th 2008 the whole congress was briefed of what to come: USA under martial law in 2009 and the imminent breakdown of the US economy in mid 2008 (didnt happen i guess )
    they were told that there are facilities where the congress and its families are brought when the civil unrest will start and "the americans will move against their government"

one thing that alex jones always referrs to is that ur government puts fluor or fluorid into ur drinking water to you weak and easier to control. thats pretty hard to believe though.
    depopulation is a goal of the elite so they can control the rest easier.

did you ever hear of project bluebeam?
    they say its a project of the CIA leaked last year.
    the goal is to get rid of religions of the world because you cant get one world government with that many different believesystems.
    so what they are doing is creating earthquakes with huge sonic-weapons. the earthquakes will reveal ancient objects that will show that religion is not right - that we are not made by god.
    than they will use holographic technology to show alien spaceships in the sky and they shall not be friendly ones.... so the people have to come together to be able to fight back......just like the UN speech of ronald reagan stated in the 70s or 80s?

that is just a very little aspect of all whats stated there and if u read more u will see that not everything is a hoax.

whats really is strange to me are these FEMA camps...there are 800 empty camps over the USA and many plastic-coffins where found along some highways....mr. jones and many others claim that they are preparing for another big false flag attack and the camps are built to inhabite "non cooperative americans".... they also claim that these coloured stickers that are sticked to ur mailboxes across the country have sth to with it.....

the things i quoted here are not my claims. but if you do very much research you will find shocking evidence that some things might be true.
    if somebody is interested i could post some video links of speeches from members of the congress who officially said that they were shocked about what they have been told will happen in near future.

pls dont stamp me as nutcase - im just asking for the truth and i want to be aware.

have a nice day

And if I'm wrong, and this is the fall of western civilization, my 2nd Amendment rights have left me well armed and the rest will not matter.
    LOL! Great reply, nice.

However...

Rokke is correct. If and when the shit truely hit the fan, you will be disarmed the same way they disarmed the gun owning citizens in New Orleans. He is correct. That shit is right on YouTube: actual NEWS recordings of soldiers going door to door to disarm REGISTERED gun owners! You are registered (like me) so you would be disarmed (like me).

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

if it was that bad, would I have gone out and bought a RS6? No, I'd have gotten a jeep or maybe a Defender 90. Have a great day.
    If u can afford 2 buy an Audi then the US economy MUST be doing great.U have a great day as was well mate.

Hey guys,

I just noticed this section of RS6.com. James, I hope your right about just alittle recession. I think we each have a different perspective depending on parts of the country and so on. I have owned property and traveled all across the West...Colorado, Oregon and Arizona. Its bad in the West.

We have cleared all debt except for 1 bank note on a house in AZ. Long story short with very low interest rates I wanted to roll our small loan into a 4.6% fixed 15yr loan. Denied. Yep, credit score of 875 and nearly 250k of income last year. Denied. We have over 50% equity on this home and they denied the loan. So, I told Wells Fargo to stick it where the sun dont shine and promply removed about 250k from all my Wells Fargo bank holdings. After some digging, there seems to be several class action suits filed against WF and I have the feeling that WF just does not want any loans in CA, AZ, NV and FL.

A quick run out to Realty Trac will tell you that we have a huge wave of foreclosures coming down the pipe. Huge, even bigger than 08. Add to that the Commercial real estate loans going into default and you will see that 09-10 will be worse than 08.

A couple of notes.

The US banks are under water. The Fed and Treasury are hiding that fact. Why, partly because the FDIC does not have the money to pay up and the government cannot afford the run on banks. So we get the snow job. Several factors have caused this to happen but its only getting worse. We are in the middle of the biggest money grab in world history. I think its a last ditch effort to go hog wild in all the money grabbing.

Corruption and greed are everywhere. Is it bad in the West? Yes.

Now, about this gun stuff. Its coming. They will take your guns. The price of ammo has tripled and supply is gone from the stores. What good are your guns if you dont have ammo?

Lastly, as I have posted on the RS6 forum. If Obama nation screws up healthcare then this country will never be the same. If that happens, I will leave. Period. Off the grid.

I see where the government has the UK just about bankrupt and the people are throwing out the PM. 1/2 his cabinet has resigned. I can only hope the US people can stop this money and power grab as the government takes over company after company and rewrites laws to suit its needs. The US dollar is toast. Contract law is toast. The Constitution is almost toast.

BTW, inflation is already here. Big time

Quote Originally Posted by Benman View Post
    LOL! Great reply, nice.

However...

Rokke is correct. If and when the shit truely hit the fan, you will be disarmed the same way they disarmed the gun owning citizens in New Orleans. He is correct. That shit is right on YouTube: actual NEWS recordings of soldiers going door to door to disarm REGISTERED gun owners! You are registered (like me) so you would be disarmed (like me).

Ben
    Last edited by DHall1; June 6th, 2009 at 06:41.

I want you all to watch these two videos and see if you still think the economy will soon be on the mend. (joke)

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread....415#post163415

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Hey guys...

Nice to see I am not the only one with this mindset.

I know gjg is on board as well.

Ben

BTW Leadie, nice video!

Ben
    Ron Paul Fan

We do have a good group here.

Nice youtube vid. Its so sad and true but nobody sees it. I just dont get it.

Finally today the Supreme court put a stop to the Chrysler madness and handing Fiat a US company and 30 Billion dollars.

The Rule of Law must win this battle. It must.

If this continues....and the Supreme Court does not stop the madness. I will never, ever buy a GM or Chrysler vehicle again and every bailout company will never see a penny of my money. I will pay off my last house payment and live in a cave before moving up to the mountains or leave the country because healthcare will be screwed up by then.

RIP

32% increase in Foreclosures last month from this time last year. All the spending and programs are doing nothing. We will see Foreclosures in the consumer and commercial markets on the rise like never before this year. That and bonds going thru the floor before we start to see public municipal bonds start to default. Then the shit will really hit the fan.

800 new IRS agents. There is money well spent.

Still waiting on the Supreme Court to halt this Chrysler crap-down on bond holders and dealers.

I hope none of you own a dealership or bonds in this economy.

Gas prices are up....I have made 2000 dollars on XOM in a day. Ahhhhh, the power of shorting and running long. Priceless.

...or leave the country because healthcare will be screwed up by then.

RIP
    Sad thing is, and I have been into this subject with several people, where does one go? There is no other less "socialized" country in the world. What country doesn't have the government dabbling into the healthcare system? Canada? Hah! UK? Hah! Countries of the EU? Hah! All are great places to live, but their taxes are even higher!

Reagan once said, when the USA falls, their will be no other place to flee to. Sad. So we either work for "change" here, and I mean real change, or give up.

I worked my arse off during the Ron Paul campaign (sorry to bring up politics) but the vast majority of Americans were not ready for true liberty. Perhaps one day with enough government intervention they will be.

Ben
    Ron Paul Fan

Reagan quote was before his time. Truth is I can move up high into the mountains and pay healthcare costs out of pocket or apply for charity care if I have to. The 800 new IRS agents will never find my gold stash. If that fails, then its off to the Asia or down under. At least I can buy a new RS6 if I ever leave this country.

Doh!

The other problem is that I have paid into this Social Security Ponzi scheme for so long. What can you do now?

Ben, I guess its time to fight for change and Liberty.

Sad thing is, and I have been into this subject with several people, where does one go? There is no other less "socialized" country in the world. What country doesn't have the government dabbling into the healthcare system? Canada? Hah! UK? Hah! Countries of the EU? Hah! All are great places to live, but their taxes are even higher!

Reagan once said, when the USA falls, their will be no other place to flee to. Sad. So we either work for "change" here, and I mean real change, or give up.

I worked my arse off during the Ron Paul campaign (sorry to bring up politics) but the vast majority of Americans were not ready for true liberty. Perhaps one day with enough government intervention they will be.

Ben

Reagan quote was before his time.
    Quite possibly it was before his time, but it would not be the first time Reagan reused someone else's quote. I thought he used it during his "A Time For Choosing" speech in support of Goldwater (also a friend of RP).

Ben, I guess its time to fight for change and Liberty.
    I hear you.

I have a similar take on "healthcare". Other than an extreme emergency, it is completely useless. I switched over to an organic lifestyle about 5 years ago, and find I never use healthcare. In fact, our last child was even born via midwife so gee, surprise surprise, we paid out of pocket as "non traditional" medical expenses are not covered.

Beside, the healthcare insurance we have always fights every single bill we DO have! Freaking annoying when you only use something about once or twice a year, and they fight it tooth and nail anyway. Add up the fact my company spends $8300.00 a year for my family's "healthcare" and it is insane. I've even told them to just keep the money and reimburse me when I actually need it! But of course, that is a big no no in CA. Lame.

Ben
    Ron Paul Fan

What do you think all those people in that shiny Blue Cross building do all day?? Deny claims, lower reimbursement, exclude coverage and eat lunch. Period

I have not needed healthcare coverage for 20 years. Not one penny. 46 now.....I would be tempted to say the heck with it and just pay out of pocket but my wife would never let that happen.

I hear you.

I have a similar take on "healthcare". Other than an extreme emergency, it is completely useless. I switched over to an organic lifestyle about 5 years ago, and find I never use healthcare. In fact, our last child was even born via midwife so gee, surprise surprise, we paid out of pocket as "non traditional" medical expenses are not covered.

Beside, the healthcare insurance we have always fights every single bill we DO have! Freaking annoying when you only use something about once or twice a year, and they fight it tooth and nail anyway. Add up the fact my company spends $8300.00 a year for my family's "healthcare" and it is insane. I've even told them to just keep the money and reimburse me when I actually need it! But of course, that is a big no no in CA. Lame.

Ben

Well,

The Supreme Court has no balls.

Chrysler cram down is allowed to proceed. Give 30 billion to the UAW and Fiat.

I will never buy a UAW produced vehicle.
    I will never buy a Fiat.
    I will never buy a GM.
    I will never buy another bond from anyone.

Good luck government motors. You will die a slow and painful death along with the Postal Service, Amtrak, Fannie and Freedie(which are up to 500Billion BTW).

RIP