Thread: just bought my milltek, $710.00 from ebay! woot woot!

just bought my milltek, $710.00 from ebay! woot woot!

Someone put a milltek up and had no idea it was a milltek! He had a picture of the serial number, did a search, and bam! Milltek resonated exhaust.

I can't wait to hear my beast growl!

Quote Originally Posted by p3u View Post
    Someone put a milltek up and had no idea it was a milltek! He had a picture of the serial number, did a search, and bam! Milltek resonated exhaust.

I can't wait to hear my beast growl!
    I,ve been watching that auction for days! I thought about buying that exhaust and swapping out my Eisenmann, but I decided I'm better off to leave the RS6 alone for a while and start putting money back into the El Camino. Congrats, that was a killer deal.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Can someone post the link?

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    I,ve been watching that auction for days! I thought about buying that exhaust and swapping out my Eisenmann, but I decided I'm better off to leave the RS6 alone for a while and start putting money back into the El Camino. Congrats, that was a killer deal.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Why, I already bought it!

I figured the exhaust went to someone on the forum. Nice bidding and buy. I finished second in the bidding. Enjoy.
    Topcat_92

Good buy!

2003 RS6 - forsale

Quote Originally Posted by topcat_92 View Post
    I figured the exhaust went to someone on the forum. Nice bidding and buy. I finished second in the bidding. Enjoy.
    Sorry to have outbid a forum member, but thanks! I was surprised it went so low. Gues it was due to the lack of listing what exhaust it was. I figured it was a milltek just looking at the pic and verified with the part number. I'm assuming you knew it was one as well?

I knew. Because of the vagueness of the listing, I thought it wouldn't gather much interest or an appropriate higher bid. Nicely done.
    Topcat_92

Quote Originally Posted by terrytcl View Post
    I spotted that one too, great deal! If only it was a new milltek for that price. I personally don't care for apr products. Plus the exhaust is only 2.5in, same diameter as stock. And the quad tips they use, doesn't do it for me.