Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Houston, here I come

Houston, here I come

For the Houston gang, I will be in Houston this weekend (actually pretty much only Saturday.) Right now, it looks like I have a block of time available sometime on Saturday mid to late afternoon. I've been in touch with Jon, any of you other Houston folks want to try for a small get together around the Galleria where I'll be staying? Send me an email, greg @ twilightstar . net and we'll try to coordinate something!

I'm in...anyone else?
    -----Current-----
    '03 RS6/ Avus Silver/Black interior/CF trim/RNS-e + Sirius + BT/SE exhaust/RS6+ pedal kit/20" forged wheels
    -----Retired-----
    '01 S8
    '90 V8 Executive
    '86 5000 CD Turbo
    '84 5000
    '82 5000

aww man... you will be so close, you should find a way to make it out to the Texas Mile....!

Otherwise we would have made the trip to Houston anyways.

IF you do find your way out ( Fri, Sat, or Sunday ) make sure to stop by the pit!

Steve
    "You have first to experience what you want to express" (V. Van Gogh)

Would love to come down to meet you, but Saturday is my B'day and I am probably going to do some stuff with my kids during the day.

Greg,

How soon for the move? Can we fit a Julian run with the SoCal group before you go??

Quote Originally Posted by DuckWingDuck View Post
    For the Houston gang, I will be in Houston this weekend (actually pretty much only Saturday.) Right now, it looks like I have a block of time available sometime on Saturday mid to late afternoon. I've been in touch with Jon, any of you other Houston folks want to try for a small get together around the Galleria where I'll be staying? Send me an email, greg @ twilightstar . net and we'll try to coordinate something!

Wow, I'm actually going to be in Houston myself next weekend.

I'll be around, e-mail sent.

Awesome! As my day firms up, I'll let y'all know.

Dave - I'm just out there for the weekend (well, Saturday really as my flight home on Sunday is at some obscene early hour). There is no move just yet, things are still in the air. I'll definitely put something together for May, late spring is beautiful in Julian.

So, how many of us are firmed up for saturday? rs6-4dr911, jtessman. SAF and SAFE4NOW you guys can't make it right?

If I end up with a window on Saturday that matches yours, I'll be there. Just update this thread about where "there" is going to be. I'll email you my cell.

No prob

When and if you go. Schedule a pit stop in AZ....I am right on the way to Texasss. Spend a day/night as a pit stop and we can detail your car. Hell, if the move is paid for....I can trailer the beast in my enclosed trailer and we can bill the road trip in the motorhome. :eye:

LMK

Awesome! As my day firms up, I'll let y'all know.

Dave - I'm just out there for the weekend (well, Saturday really as my flight home on Sunday is at some obscene early hour). There is no move just yet, things are still in the air. I'll definitely put something together for May, late spring is beautiful in Julian.

So, how many of us are firmed up for saturday? rs6-4dr911, jtessman. SAF and SAFE4NOW you guys can't make it right?

There is no move just yet, things are still in the air.
    Move?! wtf happened?!?!?!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

ben - might be a move to Houston in the future, my girl got a permanent offer out there and my business doesn't really require me to be anywhere since most of the time I am on the road; so we might move out to Houston.

Anyway, for this saturday, I think I will be available sometime after 4 o'clock. I'm staying at the JW Marriott at the Galleria, locals, where should we meet? I won't have a car so someone will need to give me a lift

Ok, 430, Houston locals, where should we meet? I'll probably be around the Galleria area, but we can meet anywhere if someone would be kind enough to pick me up!

Bob & Jon, I've got your numbers, anybody else?

Hey,

Are you house hunting while your there? Good luck. You will find a lot of house for the money in TX. You may end up with a ranch.

Ok, 430, Houston locals, where should we meet? I'll probably be around the Galleria area, but we can meet anywhere if someone would be kind enough to pick me up!

Bob & Jon, I've got your numbers, anybody else?

Dave, man, I can't handle having acres like you. I'm a city boy and coming from LA, I wouldn't know what to do with all that much land! haha.

I would nominate the Black Lab as a meeting place - 4100 Montrose just south of W. Alabama. Nice atmosphere, good food, adult beverages, and ample parking. Any other suggestions? If the weather cooperates we can even sit outside.
    -----Current-----
    '03 RS6/ Avus Silver/Black interior/CF trim/RNS-e + Sirius + BT/SE exhaust/RS6+ pedal kit/20" forged wheels
    -----Retired-----
    '01 S8
    '90 V8 Executive
    '86 5000 CD Turbo
    '84 5000
    '82 5000

Sounds good to me!

Well, thats simple. You would be busy pulling weeds.

Weeds, weeds, weeds!!!!

LOL

Dave, man, I can't handle having acres like you. I'm a city boy and coming from LA, I wouldn't know what to do with all that much land! haha.