Thread: FS: 2006 Audi A4 2.0T APR Stage 3 GT2871R

FS: 2006 Audi A4 2.0T APR Stage 3 GT2871R

Hey this is my baby. 2006 A4 2.0T Quattro Tiptronic. Its one of the fastest B7's in the country and the only Big Turbo Automatic in the country. The car has an APR Stage 3 Turbo Kit, Greddy FMIC, Forge DV, Full AWE Exhaust, APR HP Fuel Pump, Carbonio CAI, all hardware associated with the APR Kit. Its got a IPT Built Transmission, built to 450HP. The car is extremely fast, never launched but pulls very hard in every gear. It pulls on B7 RS4's off a roll any speed any gear. The car is very clean the only reason im getting rid of it is to clear up some bills for college. I really don't want to do this but really need the money. The car is super reliable, runs great and shifts very fast like DSG. I get over 30mpg on the highway and 350 miles on each tank. Exterior wise the car has BBS CH Wheels, Painted Calipers, Hawk Pads, H&R Springs, H&R Front and Rear Sway bars, S Line Front Bumper, RS4 Grill, all chrome blacked out etc.... Car is super clean and this really hurts but when you need the money you need it. The car is on Long Island, please only serious people to come look at it and test drives no joy rides. This car is very fast and must be an experienced driver it has over 300WHP/300WTQ and definently runs 12 second quarter miles. This car was built the right way, built by me and my friend who is a Lambo Tech. Big thanks to APR for the help to build this Tiptronic beast. I have logs and everything to show how the car runs. Its great!! The car is super clean like i said before. It has the premium package, sunroof and symphony 2 radio with 3 spoke steering wheel. Lowered the price to $28,000. This is the deal of the century, a 400CHP+ luxury car, with almost all available options, that looks amazing for under 30g's.

http://www.audizine.com/classifieds/...=10750&cat=500
    10' B8 S4 6MT- GIAC S1, Injen Intake, AWE Catback
    93' C4 S4 5MT- VEMS, GT30R, Built Motor etc...

tell you what. We'll line up your car and my RS4. whatever speed you want to start at, and we'll go to 200km/h. If you are more than 1 car length ahead at 200km/h, I'll pay you $30K for your car on the spot. At 300whp and 300tq it will NOT walk on any rs4 at any speed.

Quote Originally Posted by wankeldude View Post
    tell you what. We'll line up your car and my RS4. whatever speed you want to start at, and we'll go to 200km/h. If you are more than 1 car length ahead at 200km/h, I'll pay you $30K for your car on the spot. At 300whp and 300tq it will NOT walk on any rs4 at any speed.
    He has RS4 also!So he can tell us what happens.

It is faster than the RS4 from 2nd gear 40mph, 3rd gear 60mph and as the speeds climb the A4 pulls more. Trust me i have both cars and the RS4 is not as quick. The only place the RS4 can pull is from a dig but by the top of 2nd the A4 again starts to pull away.

lol come down to NY and bring your checkbook.

Hey, I bet if he was selling the RS4 the story would be the other way around...
    Besides, if you have something that does what the RS4 does for $28,000, why not sell the RS4 instead and pocket a lot more than $28,000

Wankerman, you've got some nerve. I can imagine that A4 pulling on a 317lb-ft RS4 when the turbos get going...

nah, i don't think so. no dyno sheets, no timeslips?
    If i had a car like that timeslips and dyno sheets would be first order of business.
    take out an RS4 in my A4? I would want the world to know!

"should be in the 12's" and "should be 300whp" an RS4 beater does not make

Let's get rid of all the "should's"...

Auditude take BOTH your cars to a strip and get an independent third party to video some runs of the modded A4 and the RS4 with another independent third party driving them (to take out driver differences and because you have a vested interest in making the modded one look good) and post them here.

Only then will we be able to see evidence that your posts are more than just brave words.

I already know what my RS4 does, so don't worry about taking it down the track. Just a timeslip/video of the A4 doing it's best down the 1/4 would be good for me.
    timeslip has some VERY valuable info...hard to beat trap speed and 60' as metrics

I already know what my RS4 does, so don't worry about taking it down the track.
    The downside of not running his RS4 at the same time is that it's not a like-for-like test - different driver, different track, different air temperature and pressure, etc.

I wouldn't bother getting offended. Check out this guy's posts over on Audizine. He's 17, the Rs4 is his dad's, and has claimed that the a4 has 280, 300, 400hp and so on. It's never been to the strip, the 12sec et was speculated out of thin air. I hate to see hard times force someone to sell their car and I wish the best possible outcome for him, but I think he could benifit from a more humble approach to listing his car.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

I'd like to see him PROVE his words or eat them.