Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No RS5 in 2009 Detroit Auto Show((!

Quote Originally Posted by 011 View Post
    Forget the ver rear of the car and only look at the side profile from this angle. Does anyone see a close similarity with the Jaguar XF?
    Search and you will find the truth.

Yeah Leadie I see some XF in the side profile. The window kink has an Aston Martin look about it though. The short rear end reminds me of the Lambo Estoque too

I really like this A7 Concept!
    HKS786

Quote Originally Posted by HKS786 View Post
    Yeah Leadie I see some XF in the side profile. The window kink has an Aston Martin look about it though. The short rear end reminds me of the Lambo Estoque too

I really like this A7 Concept!

I wonder how much of this new design lanuage we are seeing here in the A7 concept will make it into production? I don't expect to see to much of the interior or dash making because it's similar to other concepts but none of them have made it either.

Areas where I see the future is the grille, the side window frame shape and possibly the strong shoulder line that the A7 is showing here.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    I wonder how much of this new design lanuage we are seeing here in the A7 concept will make it into production? I don't expect to see to much of the interior or dash making because it's similar to other concepts but none of them have made it either.

Areas where I see the future is the grille, the side window frame shape and possibly the strong shoulder line that the A7 is showing here.
    I agree Leadie and I love all of those things! Especially the new grille.

It's a shame about the interior because it makes a change with it not being driver-centric and it looks very clean. I also like the popup screen. It doesnt look tacky, infact it looks stylish and smart.
    HKS786

I want that cover!