Thread: FS: 2003 yellow RS6

Hybrid View

I know this car quite well, how do I know, I placed those Audi Sport North America stickers on the rear doors, as I've done on my other cars. Definitely an awesome car!
    Good luck with the sale. This car (and color) looks ten times better in person!!

Yellow... Really? For Sale? Come on! Don't give it up yet. So what? A little DRC issue and you are bailing? It's 90% perfect. Revo, APR, GIAC that thing and reach pure nirvana. It's almost the perfect car. Give it a chance man. Come drive my Beast and I'll show you what I mean.

F the DRC. It's a nothing issue.

V8. Twin Turbo. 0-60 in 4 something secs....carrying four people or with the seats down a LOT of dog food. Come on man!

Oh yeah. P to the F'in S: I EAT STI's and EVO's every day for breakfast, lunch, snacks (if I feel like it) and dinner. Really. At least say you are getting a 997TT or something that is actually fast or worthy of replacing the RS6.

Quote Originally Posted by YlwBeast View Post
    I know this car quite well, how do I know, I placed those Audi Sport North America stickers on the rear doors, as I've done on my other cars. Definitely an awesome car!
    Good luck with the sale. This car (and color) looks ten times better in person!!
    Well this really surprised me when I saw it, the original owner is on here - cool! The Internet continues to amaze ........
    Last edited by Yellow RS6; January 7th, 2009 at 21:17.