I've decided to offer this for sale. This is an ultra-rare Imola Yellow RS6. It has 57,000 miles, all options - carbon fiber, nav (with latest DVDs), Summer pkg, sound exhaust, and rear airbags. Plus an iPod adapter was added in the glovebox. I bought this two months ago from a dealer in PA. The guy I bought it from actually owned the dealership, so I got all the records, receipts, and some cool goodies like the info pack sent to the dealers before shipment of the RS6s. It had the 35K timing belt service done and between 49-51K, it got new front and rear brakes (pads and rotors), plus the RS+ style wheels (Konig) w/new tires. I also just (on 12/19) had the alignment done and tires rotated/balanced. It has CPO warranty but Audi does not transfer these if it was certified after 08/2006, which I just found out. There are no problems that I know of and inspections are certainly welcome. I love the car, but there are too many good deals out there on '08 STIs and EVOs to pass up a brand new car with 0% financing. I haven't taken any pics myself yet, but I've attached a link to the ebay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=220299026738

These are good pics and only two months old, but let me know if there is a specific area you would like photographed or if you have any questions. Thanks, John

Oh yeah, price. Well I owe $32,800, so we'll start there.