Hi guys. I am new on this forum, due to the fact that I am very much considering to go for an RS model as my next car. So, I am very close to buy an 07 RS4 sedan, which , in my opinion is a great car. My best friend has one and is unbelievable (ok, he also has the MTM supercharger on it and Mov'it ceramics), but all in all, it's just a great package.But, I don't want to be sorry when I 'll have the RS4 and the RS5 will come out. There are a lot to consider here, most important that I need a sedan 4 doors due to family porposes, but again, it also depends on how good the RS5 will be. My question to you guys , and I see here a lot of you have pretty good infos, do you think this RS5 will happen next year? I know all that talk about Detroit 2009 unvealling and all the spy shots on the net, but , neither of that spy shots (except the photoshops) had flarred wheel arches or anything to disquise them , old RS4 style or new RS6 style, doesn't matter. If you remember the new RS6 spy photos on the Ring, it had a special desquise chess like colour in order for people not to see the arches. No special brakes on that RS5 mules either, like the one on the TT RS mules we all saw and which, in my oppinion , is the next RS model coming out. With the hole international economical crisis and the only 3 RS model factory capacity from Quattro GmbH at a certain time, I am very much inclined to believe that no RS5 /RS4 model will hit the streets until at least the end of 2010. Any thoughts on this, or maybe some insides on the engines for those RS cars?