Thread: RS4 Clutch

RS4 Clutch

Are there any brands which has clutch products out? coc my cars clutch start to slip a bit now. im now on 26,000KM. i want to see if there are other brands instead of using origonal ones... Thx

A few people over at audiworld have put the Alcon 6 puck clutch and they say that while it does hold more power it does so at the loss of being able to drive the car smoothly.

This is my first 6 speed manual car. So i was wondering, normally how long does the clutch last and how much does it cost to replace .

thanks.

ZF Sachs offers two diffenert racing clutchs for the RS4 B7, see:
    http://www.sachsperformance.com/EU/s.../index361.html

Don’t ask me about this clutch, I don’t have it, I only found this link while surfing, I have still the stock clutch and I have now 60.000km on it.

Well it should last 100-200.000 km depending on your style. I'm at 36.000 without problems.
    2007 RS4 Avant | Misano | Black Optics | SS+
    2001 S3 | Ebony

I've done 80k km now and it bites like new... On the other hand I've witnessed a guy finishing his clutch in 1 start... @ the nurburgring.... It was during an Audi Driving Experience event. He started on a hill and did not time the accelerator correctly... In few seconds and 2,3 meters maximum a very thick and large white cloud appeared... the clutch was gone... they towed the car and gave him a new one after expaining how you are ment to use the clutch of the RS4.....

Idle the accelerator, slowly depress the clutch pedal, once fully depressed go for the accelerator....