Thread: RS4 Humiliates E92 M3

RS4 Humiliates E92 M3

Bloody 4wd, that's all I'll say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEUSNY2NQZw

Similar result

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y48Yu00v72o

There is allot I can say about the manual E92 M3 (bad things) but I am late for dinner.
    Enjoy

Holy shit. Quattro rules. That M3 dude must have thought his engine wasn´t turned on or something.
    Thats how races should be like and not this rolling start crap

Quote Originally Posted by M3 owner View Post
    There is allot I can say about the manual E92 M3 (bad things) but I am late for dinner.
    Enjoy

MB
    What is an Audi without quattro?

Last edited by +500Nm; June 27th, 2008 at 21:51.
    Blow My Whistle

The dreaded GTBoard videos surface once more.

I said before I feel I need to requote the same .....
    I think the real discussion here is whether M5board videos are any more valid then other Youtube or the like videos and on that I say they hold not more credibility.

The only thing I agree with is proper professional testing that magazines do and on this the difference between both/all brands in their respective sectors are usually quite small.

Are we in agreement that the M3 for the most part is a little quicker than the RS4 to 150mph.....the answer is YES, but would I agree that what is evident in the video that an M3 walks away from the RS4 as shown in the M5board video to be normal then I would have to say NO. There is too much evidence in other videos and magazine tests to say the opposite and show both are pretty even in terms of performance.

My underlining belief is that anyone who shows up at these events have the belief that their car is quicker than any other and I reckon that the amount of them which are stock as from the factory are quite small.
    Enough said.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    The dreaded GTBoard videos surface once more.

I said before I feel I need to requote the same .....

Enough said.
    The problem is not Gustav's who makes money from the events.The problem is for stock M owners who believe the videos and when they try the same on road are loosers most of times....
    Does anyone know where can I buy a camera for in car use?I want to make some videos for free.....

Quote Originally Posted by KK265 View Post
    Does anyone know where can I buy a camera for in car use?I want to make some videos for free.....
    Any ol' digital camera and a camera mount for your rollbar that you might need...

I am not gonna get on my soapbox but there are at least 1-2 racing accidents in San Diego everyday, and more on the weekends (not counting the illegals crossing the border trying to outrun the CHP in their 15 passenger vans...)